Thick Ethiopian girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Waxaan ahay Chris Hansen, waxaan ka mid ahay NBC. Fadhiiso.
SrJO0nt.png

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Back home they love females with meat on them... They hate skinny women, because they think she is ill with aids.

Somali men love thighs and a nice round futo.... Thank god for them :salute:

So the women take supplements like chicken feed to fatten themselves up, it's not just Africa it's Jamaicans doing it too
What the actual f*ck!
:dwill:
Skinny Somali women don't have Aids NAYAA!

SAY ALXAMDULILLAH have some meat on you...don't diss your fellow Somali women in the process

Or I'll start looking for a second woman..
:fredo:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Waryaada do some of you niggas go on instagram and twitter to stalk these gaalo women and follow them and later take screen shots of their photos and post it on here??

:chrisfreshhah:
Acudubillah, I want a self respecting Somali Muslim woman who doesn't picture her FUTO in a tight skirt and post it on social media for other low lives to "eye rape" her.

I am the only nigga who is allowed to actually bang and "eye bang" my future xalimo...

PS
These xabashi butches are fat and I don't like that kinda meat on a woman.

What the actual f*ck!
:dwill:
Skinny Somali women don't have Aids NAYAA!

SAY ALXAMDULILLAH have some meat on you...don't diss your fellow Somali women in the process

Or I'll start looking for a second woman..
:fredo:

That's what men in Somalia think about somali women and what I was told......

:bell:

You dare...... I'll string her up with her skeleton bones :damn:

U planning to advertise it? It needs to be big

Of course... All the somali TV networks world wide and any somali news publication I can find... I just don't want the FOB back home taking it over and putting people off

:cosbyhmm: Those damn passport hunters...I may do a special section for men and women, who specifically want people from back home, keep them away from the westerner Somalis :hmm:

waraabe

Your superior
Of course... All the somali TV networks world wide and any somali news publication I can find... I just don't want the FOB back home taking it over and putting people off

:cosbyhmm: Those damn passport hunters...I may do a special section for men and women, who specifically want people from back home, keep them away from the westerner Somalis :hmm:

You might be rich if it's successful. What will you do with the money

You might be rich if it's successful. What will you do with the money

Insha'Allah..... I've always had a strong and emotional connection with the people back home.

I don't trust charities because I don't think the money gets to the people.

I go back home every summer anyway, so I will give some of the proceeds directly to the orphanages and set up a sexual health clinic in hargesia also, that will be free.

It's important to give back to people, Allah has blessed you with wealth.

rabshole

Aragaani
Next year insha'Allah... I will let you guys know, when it launches , so you Farah's can get your freak on....
:sass2:

Side note: I'm still homeless, Luuq hasn't been activated, we can't help it :tacky:
Make sure there is a requirement to fill in your qabil when signing up.
Qabiil compatibility is very important :birdman:

Make sure there is a requirement to fill in your qabil when signing up.
Qabiil compatibility is very important :birdman:

I was thinking about that Wallahi... But wouldn't that put off the anti qablists?

As a compose I will have that option but it will be up to the individual,if they chose to make it public.

Also the mixed race Somalis and Somalis who were adopted my gaalo people may not know their QABIL so keep an open mind.

rabshole

Aragaani
You sound super gay my nigga :pachah1:
If you think about it he actually has a point :lolbron:
Anyone can read somalispot and considering the amount of Ethiopian spies we have among us she could be tipped off and very well find her way to this forum. I'm pretty sure she would not appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.