Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

.....The only obvious ones are Habesha I guess, their nose is a dead giveaway lmao.
I'm familiar with Habesha from Eritrea and Somalis, and they both have thin, straight noses. The only distinction I can make between Somalis and Eritreans is that Eritreans tend to be lighter and have larger eyes, but there are Eritreans who can pass for Somalis and vice versa. So, what do you mean when you say the Habesha nose is a dead giveaway? From observation, many Ethiopians have a bit broader features than Eritreans or Somalis.

90 percent of amharas are actually Cushitic Agews. This is the sole reason why they do not live in trees, and indeed all higher “achievements” of amharas come from either the Agew dynasty, or individuals with higher Agew ancestory.
If they are Agew why do they have J haplogroup and not E

fam i alr told you amharas are cucked and addis is oromo dominated we dont your dry land no offense lol only good land in somalia is rahaweyn and Madowweyn land
damn This oromo must be the drugged up hookah smokin buns in the states my nigga ur people are inferior to our we have at least our own country and wee never fully subgeststed and forced entirely into Ethiopia a country ur people are only slaves to.

damn This oromo must be the drugged up hookah smokin buns in the states my nigga ur people are inferior to our we have at least our own country and wee never fully subgeststed and forced entirely into Ethiopia a country ur people are only slaves to.
Blah blah🥱🥱 god bless somaliland tho

Trending

Latest posts