Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

Do they have a wide support amongst Oromos? They do control some territory after all, which I'm sure would be hard to do if the locals were not on their side.
yes they do control land however its not all together. in the Amhara region they control the area south of chagni in Guji they control the area between Shakiso to Negele in Arussi they have very little control Over Zway and are almost completely gone, they control some southern areas of the Wollo region, but have no presence in Harar anymore.

Egypt has a lot of interests in the region so if the Somalis in galbeed play their cards right during the balkanization because Ethiopia is destined to collapse, they are doomed to collapse one point. they can start another uprising with covert Egyptian support and it can effectively gain the region independence and pull us out of the shitfest that will unfold before it gets too far, but it can also end badly as well for us if Abiy gets his way with Somaliland who is getting very chummy with them nowadays.
A complete collapse of Ethiopia will not be completely good for us though. Yes, it presents an opportunity for independence, but Ethiopia borders Somalia and Djibouti. WHere do you think these Ethiopian refugees will go? Sudan is in civil war, much worse than Somalia. Eritrea obviously won't let them in. So its either Somalia or Kenya. And Ethiopia has a population of over 80 million, we will be replaced and overrun.

Hopefully the West will step in before it happens. Ethiopia is too big for them to allow it to fail considering the refugee crisis that will undoubtedly emerge. Its in their self interest, especially for Europe.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
A complete collapse of Ethiopia will not be completely good for us though. Yes, it presents an opportunity for independence, but Ethiopia borders Somalia and Djibouti. WHere do you think these Ethiopian refugees will go? Sudan is in civil war, much worse than Somalia. Eritrea obviously won't let them in. So its either Somalia or Kenya. And Ethiopia has a population of over 80 million, we will be replaced and overrun.

Hopefully the West will step in before it happens. Ethiopia is too big for them to allow it to fail considering the refugee crisis that will undoubtedly emerge. Its in their self interest, especially for Europe.
Yeah i forgot to consider that but also they wont go to somalia cause of al shabaab and somaliland will just deport them all.

Yeah i forgot to consider that but also they wont go to somalia cause of al shabaab and somaliland will just deport them all.
The government will be overwhelmed with the sheer numbers of refugees, remember their population is 80 million. And these Ethiopians look close enough to Somali, how will they tell which ones to deport? The only obvious ones are Habesha I guess, their nose is a dead giveaway lmao.

And Sudan is worse than Al Shabaab. They've already killed thousands over there in just a few months. How many people have Al Shabaab killed in the last few years?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The government will be overwhelmed with the sheer numbers of refugees, remember their population is 80 million. And these Ethiopians look close enough to Somali, how will they tell which ones to deport? The only obvious ones are Habesha I guess, their nose is a dead giveaway lmao.

And Sudan is worse than Al Shabaab. They've already killed thousands over there in just a few months. How many people have Al Shabaab killed in the last few years?
So your telling me if this is going to work al-shabaab must be strong to deter them?

So your telling me if this is going to work al-shabaab must be strong to deter them?
It depends how bad the Ethiopian civil war is. If its anything like the last one, with over 600k dead then I assume there will be a lot of refugees, but if the fighting is mostly concentrated in one area and with not many casualties than perhaps it won't be that bad.

the greatest cope for Oromo - 40million (and growing by expansion) and still weak and pathetic.

Abiy was raising millions of Oromo soldiers to fight tigray like some necromancer and he still couldnt beat them and had to rely on foreign intelliegence and drones + Eritrean army kkkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the greatest cope for Oromo - 40million (and growing by expansion) and still weak and pathetic.

Abiy was raising millions of Oromo soldiers to fight tigray like some necromancer and he still couldnt beat them and had to rely on foreign intelliegence and drones + Eritrean army kkkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get help kid your sick purify your degenerate heart

Trending

Latest posts