Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

the same niggas you call transgender pack amharas in wellaga and other parts of oromia and theirs peace in the somali region because the prez of the somali region is a puppet of abiy

Why are you bragging about OLA killing Amhara civilians? :childplease:

It explains why OLA are terrorists and haven’t been able to achieve military success. Being the losers that they are, now they’re targeting civilians as a new tactic.

Why am I going to worry about something that doesn’t exist anymore, like the so-called jail Ogaden?

At least, the Somali region has relative peace. Meanwhile Abiy is still targeting OLA, while Amharas are on a scavenger hunt after Oromos. And once the next big war breaks out, expect Oromos to be cannon fodders of the regime for the #17284948493 time.

Speaking of OLA, how come all of them are effeminate and look/imitate transpeople? Literally all of them. Are these people the ones who will establish Oromummaa? No wonder they’ve not made any progress :hova:

View attachment 304945
View attachment 304946
OLA, and Abiy came to terms like 5 days ago or 4 they had a meeting.

name one Time Amhara ever ruled Oromo?? Menelik was a oromo shewa and maternally Habash, Selassie was maternally Oromo, the Yejju oromo ruled ethiopia for 100 plus years, Oromo managed to subdue the Amhara with British Magdala, OLF resisted Amhara law for the entirety of from when Selassie died to 91, the Solomonic dynasty originated in Aksum which is Tigray, where is oromo the lowest name places? from what I know they are annihilating the Fano and chasing Darood Girri, and Karanle ???
Menelik was half oromo and haile selassie was 25% oromo which he denies and not confirmed just rumor

@Daadhi Tarree

I've got a question.

What is it that OLA want that Abiy has not fulfilled? I get that they're keen on identity, existence, language and culture, which is essentially Orumumma, but why is it they insist on warring when they can get all this through dialogue?

Last edited:
You are of the same stock and blood lol and i am not trying to engage with you in FKD when you and your other oromo friend started crying and ranting about how its not true that ethiopia will balkanise soon when you and i know its both inevitable especially @GALAN over here try to restrict him bro is having a seizure from the fact his "great amhara overlords beautiful imperialistic empire which enforces amhara supremacy in other ethnic groups land is finnaly cracking" and idk if your separatist or unionist but most you oromos idolise and bootlick the amharas so i will doubt and think of you as unionist and wanting to continue staying under amharan supremacy, terror and regime but my people the somalis are tired of it and are ready when the time comes to be rid of that pitiful confederation :ftw9nwa:

bros foregetting abiy has a amhara wife and supports amhara supremacy and amharisation of ethiopia who also at the same time turned his back on the people he came from lol
No she doesn't, she let her people get killed, she is protestant, protestant hate tigray and amhara b/c We are orthodox

He does bro why do you think he arrested the oromo elite and barely pay attention to you people and when the tigray war happened he gained help from FANO and the amharas what makes you think that he wont be ready to use it on you guys if you start acting up?
Why would he let Amhara get genocide if love them so much and why does he bomb them everyday retard

@Daadhi Tarree

I've got a question.

What is it that OLA want that Abiy has not fulfilled? I get that they're keen on identity, existence, language and culture, which is essentially Orumumma, but why is it they insist on warring when they can get all this through dialogue?
OLA are blood thristy i dont think they care about oromia seperating

free me from what?

I don't know, they claim to represent Oromos. I suppose that you are already aware of it.

But if there're Oromos like you who oppose them, then don't you find a political solution and consensus within your people, instead of more fightings where not everyone is onboard?

Trending

Latest posts