This Poor Somali Girl Is Now A Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Seriously when was minding your own business illegal? Hell it's not even immoral I'll say.

Let alone that this poor lady was already distraught at the scene around her and is probably letting family/friends know she's safe.

@EternalLightX go deport yourself

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Seriously when was minding your own business illegal? Hell it's not even immoral I'll say.

Let alone that this poor lady was already distraught at the scene around her and is probably letting family/friends know she's safe.

@EternalLightX go deport yourself
She's a fucking idiot walking by whilst people are wounded, not even a shock or anything if she gets harassed it's her own fault, no human emotions whatsoever she's not even compassionate enough to just stand there in shock uff, was she paid to just walk past or something ? A distraction to divide all of us

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She's a fucking idiot walking by whilst people are wounded, not even a shock or anything if she gets harassed it's her own fault, no human emotions whatsoever she's not even compassionate enough to just stand there in shock uff, was she paid to just walk past or something ? A distraction to divide all of us
She clearly looks distressed you idiot. She was probably phoning her parents or family letting them know she's safe.
Many other people walked across that bridge by the way, so you can't pull the "Hurr durr why was she the only one who walked past was it cuz she's an extremist???" argument.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
She clearly looks distressed you idiot. She was probably phoning her parents or family letting them know she's safe.
Many other people walked across that bridge by the way, so you can't pull the "Hurr durr why was she the only one who walked past was it cuz she's an extremist???" argument.
Oh go away stupid idiot

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
She's not distressed she don't give a shit that face isn't distress

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She's not distressed she don't give a shit that face isn't distress
You and I both know that isn't true. Enough of the trolling, I find it difficult to believe that someone who dislikes and hates extremism so much would be so eager to call out and insult this poor woman. A fellow Somali too. Disgraceful. Having these kinds of accusations thrown at you is life ruining.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You and I both know that isn't true. Enough of the trolling, I find it difficult to believe that someone who dislikes and hates extremism so much would be so eager to call out and insult this poor woman. A fellow Somali too. Disgraceful. Having these kinds of accusations thrown at you is life ruining.
Oh well she shouldn't have walked by then she was at the wrong place at the wrong time the hijab makes it worse, people when they are in distress tend to target anyone. What can I do ? she will have to make statement on why she walked by if she wants to save her credibility

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali people look somewhat all alike to gaalo so nobody will really recognize her hopefully.

Where are the memes for these two?? Clearly it's propaganda!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Oh well she shouldn't have walked by then she was at the wrong place at the wrong time the hijab makes it worse, people when they are in distress tend to target anyone. What can I do ? she will have to make statement on why she walked by if she wants to save her credibility
What do you mean she shouldn't have walked by? What do you think she should have done, taken the back streets where there are no armed police to protect her in case there are any subsequent attacks? This was literally right after a bloody terrorist attack, many many people took the same route as her. She was the only one who had an image taken of her because she is visibly muslim, Islamophobes can use it to further their narrative that muslims don't care about the victims of terrorist attacks. It's clearly effective propaganda, you've fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Absolutely fooled. You're being very unreasonable.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What do you mean she shouldn't have walked by? What do you think she should have done, taken the back streets where there are no armed police to protect her in case there are any subsequent attacks? This was literally right after a bloody terrorist attack, many many people took the same route as her. She was the only one who had an image taken of her because she is visibly muslim, Islamophobes can use it to further their narrative that muslims don't care about the victims of terrorist attacks. It's clearly effective propaganda, you've fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Absolutely fooled. You're being very unreasonable.
I'm bored I'm gonna go

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I know she's being a target but what is the answer she needs to speak up otherwise she will be torn to peaces by the daily mail etc

If you have a closer look at her face you can see that she is distraught.

She was probably about to dial a phone number too.

View attachment 14770

:fredo: These fucking autists have gone too far.

Thanks for this bro. If you have twitter, you should disseminate this as much as you can to defend the poor girl and counter the racist f*ck who posted this to appeal to the lowest humans mankind ever dealt with in their midst. The uneducated white folk who are polluting the earth with their gas from their rear ends.

Let me know if you saw a response using this on the twitter sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.