This Poor Somali Girl Is Now A Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video of her actually helping the wounded. Stupid c*nt

People should post that video then to expose the racist f*ck by the name Spencer. I don't have twitter. If I did, I would post that on his very fucking page and insult him like there is no tomorrow.

She's a fucking idiot walking by whilst people are wounded, not even a shock or anything if she gets harassed it's her own fault, no human emotions whatsoever she's not even compassionate enough to just stand there in shock uff, was she paid to just walk past or something ? A distraction to divide all of us

Naa edeb yeelo-

Eternal/black doqon -

Again edeb yeelo, how could you judge-
Do you the know the full story,
She might have helped some of the victims/ maybe she was turned down when she offered to help, and etc.

Watch the BBC,sky you will see many people who are passing by.

It could have been photoshopped.

Maybe she was going st Thomas hospital - across the bridge to a family member.-

P.s
My good freind wife age 22 died in a hospital near to the Westminster bridge
She died from lupus disease - she needed 24 hour care.

My point is no one knows the full story.
one pictute alone doesn't tell the full story.

Last edited:
How am i soulless when you are the one who said all sort of things against her:bell:

:camby:

Unfortunately, when a Somali or a muslim in the west is not grounded in culture and don't feel proud of their heritage, this is what happens. The more secure a Somali is in their identity and culture, the more they take a noble stance and defend who they are.

We live in the times of faux news, and faux memes white supremacists have also been pushing the idea of Irish servants being slaves by using other period pictures they will try to photograph pictures of black, Muslim, Arab etc pictures trying to push their agenda

Could you post it? I'll do what I can to help this girl out.

There an up close shot on her face that shows she is distressed in this thread. You can start with that bro while you wait for better ones.

you would be good service to your community and to the poor girl.

Thanks.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It is like saying your dinner will walk to you whilst you sit on your ass far away from the table. Never happens that way. God surely can help when asked for help. But the condition required for his help is action.
Not when people who despise Muslims is growing year by year

Status
Not open for further replies.