This Poor Somali Girl Is Now A Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Thanks for this bro. If you have twitter, you should disseminate this as much as you can to defend the poor girl and counter the racist f*ck who posted this to appeal to the lowest humans mankind ever dealt with in their midst. The uneducated white folk who are polluting the earth with their gas from their rear ends.

Let me know if you saw a response using this on the twitter sphere.
Well this isn't our country these people have a right to kick us out if they want, I don't understand why Hindus are not targeted or bhuddists, why is it Islam ? The obsessed with these poeple

Well this isn't our country these people have a right to kick us out if they want, I don't understand why Hindus are not targeted or bhuddists, why is it Islam ? The obsessed with these poeple

It is not like your world will end if they hauled your cute ass back to Puntland. You will do fine. Don't trade your culture, dignity, and religion for anything ever.

Be who you are always and keep moving forward. If you let people's views about you determine how you live your life, and you try to accommodate people who hate you for your race and religion, then you were useless for a human anyway,

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It is not like your world will end if they hauled your cute ass back to Puntland. You will do fine. Don't trade your culture, dignity, and religion for anything ever.

Be who you are always and keep moving forward. If you let people's views about you determine how you live your life, and you try to accommodate people who hate you for your race and religion, then you were useless for a human anyway,
True but I feel scared if I started to wear my hijab who knows what people would do to me it's frightening what is happening globally. There is an assault happening where extremist muslims and everyday average Muslim clash, and the west controlling everything by creating a game called the west vs muslims, it's a mess.

True but I feel scared if I started to wear my hijab who knows what people would do to me it's frightening what is happening globally. There is an assault happening where extremist muslims and everyday average Muslim clash, and the west controlling everything by creating a game called the west vs muslims, it's a mess.

It is not that bad really. It is times like these when a muslim woman can take a stance to be the symbol of her choice. If you are a muslim by conviction, and you end up a victim for it, then so be it.

This is not a shukaansi thread :ufdup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:russ:

Cause I called her cute? She is a cutie and gullible. Typical western raised Somali. And I addressed Dhegdheer and Vixtr with endearing words before. It is normal to be polite and respectful to young girls. I do a poor job of that sometimes.

Haha hope she is deported

Are you not a kaafirah why do you wanna wear hijab?:kodaksmiley:

Are you not a kaafirah why do you wanna wear hijab?:kodaksmiley:

I don't think she is. But even if she were, showing solidarity with your ethnic group and lineage out of principle is what a smart person does. Unlike some who are just unable to see that at the end of the day, their atheism and gaalnimo means zilk to a European racist f*ck.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
so many assumptions about a single still shot. we don't know what happened before or after it

she could have easily went to the injured beforehand before being ushered away, clearly distraught. the ppl pushing this narrative are completely soulless walahi

DiricLover

Qalanjo
She's a fucking idiot walking by whilst people are wounded, not even a shock or anything if she gets harassed it's her own fault, no human emotions whatsoever she's not even compassionate enough to just stand there in shock uff, was she paid to just walk past or something ? A distraction to divide all of us
There's a video of her actually helping the wounded. Stupid c*nt

Haha that's humans for you soulless creatures like Madmullah the crazy B*****
How am i soulless when you are the one who said all sort of things against her:bell:
Haha hope she is deported
I won't stop she deserves it for walking by
She's a fucking idiot walking by whilst people are wounded, not even a shock or anything if she gets harassed it's her own fault, no human emotions whatsoever she's not even compassionate enough to just stand there in shock uff, was she paid to just walk past or something ? A distraction to divide all of us
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.