This Somali B****

Status
Not open for further replies.
@anonymous34 What are you bringing to the table? It is not like 8/10 halimos are widespread in the area, it is rare.

Yep. They can't cook nor are they great lookers so who are they to demand everyone to look like a model. :manny:
When you realise there are xalimos who can't do basic shit like cook bariis :kanyehmm:

List your qualifications and don't lie @anonymous34

Dont bullshit. Due to circumstances i was taught to cook well for my brother and Dad.

Guys stop fucking assuming shit. Just because you were around s who cant do anything but suck you off dont assume i am one of them.

@anonymous34 What are you bringing to the table? It is not like 8/10 halimos are widespread in the area, it is rare.

You see what i mean, most Somali chicks are ugly, yet they talk as if they are not.

@anonymous34 - ''I am trying to search for a good looking Somali guy '' .kulaha.

Who says a good looking Somali guy is looking for your ugly suugo stained ass.:camby: I am pretty sure they are trying their best to dodge you on sight.

Bohol

VIP
You see what i mean, most Somali chicks are ugly, yet they talk as if they are not.

@anonymous34 - ''I am trying to search for a good looking Somali guy '' .kulaha.

Who says a good looking Somali guy is looking for your ugly suugo stained ass.:camby: I am pretty sure they are trying their best to dodge your sight.

Yh it is weird. They don't live in the real world. They be resembling this yet expecting a 9/10 looking guy Lol.

CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg

I agree with her. It's so hard to find an attractive Somali nigga. But you can find lots of attractive Somali girls though.

You see what i mean, most Somali chicks are ugly, yet they talk as if they are not. What a bunch of loud mouths.

Who says a good looking Somali guy is looking for your ugly suugo stained ass.:camby: I am pretty sure they are trying their best to dodge your sight.
Nigga go stick your finger up yours shorts cause thats the only pleasure you'll ever get. Nigga be looking like a bantu version of Barkhad abdi and be talking shit. Go eat your raw meat you habeshi loving c*nt.

Suugo stained kulaha. :camby: why you cussing our suugo? Did Hoyo beat you:pachah1:? Is that why you hate Somali girls so much:mjlol:? Did Hoyo kick your ugly ass raw meat stained teeth out because you made you made the house stink? :damn:

go f*ck yourself wallahi i dont have time for you. I can smell your HIV infected genitals from the computer screen :susp: oof :susp:

Yh it is weird. They don't live in the real world. They be resembling this yet expecting a 9/10 looking guy Lol.

CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg

They are fat/anorexic and ugly yet run around barking like dogs with rabbies. The truth is most Somali dudes wouldn't even look at them.

Could you imagine when you look like this yet still have the nerve to comment on dudes appearances , like your some hot shit.

COl5vwZUYAAbBm_.jpg

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

:wtf:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I can make the usual baasto, bariis. Cambuulo is quite easy.

My aunt is teaching me how to make odkac :ahh: I can already make malawax its easy.

I actually enjoying cooking. It helps me relax and forget about shit.

That is great. More western halimos should learn how to cook.:yousmart:

Radical

Been there, done that
Wtf man? It's rude to call our beautiful and perfect women
"es"

EDIT.. Dammit! That stole my phone again

Last edited:
They are fat/anorexic and ugly yet run around barking like dogs with rabbies. The truth is most Somali dudes wouldn't even look at them.

Could you imagine when you look like this yet still have the nerve to comment on dudes appearances , like your some hot shit.

COl5vwZUYAAbBm_.jpg

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

:wtf:
image.png
wait a second....
200.gif

Just spit out my henny and orange juice it's actually fucking her :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't know why, but it seems that US Somalis girls are the best in the West. In looks, somalinimo and success.

Last edited:
The best looking Somali guys are in UK and Canada. But most in London are Southerners, so they're darker and unattractive. But go to Sheffield, Bristol, East London, etc and you'll find lots of fine Somali niggas.

Peng and buff is British council housing slang. It's been used ever since Africans and Carribean people first landed in the UK. It's not new.

Status
Not open for further replies.