This Somali B****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best looking Somali guys are in UK and Canada. But most in London are Southerners, so they're darker and unattractive. But go to Sheffield, Bristol, East London, etc and you'll find lots of fine Somali niggas.

Didn't you just post a "ummah" video crying about racism?

:comeon:

@Insomnia For the likes of her it is better to leave the Somali genepool for good, any man desperate enough to impregnant her will have his
daughters looking like that.

susp.png
It boggles me how these ugly broads are soo full of kibiir:what:The dudes online are worse, bunch of pandering simps too.

I go to school and work see many of them everyday. Where are these soo called good looking xalimos they continuously hype on the internett?
Where? Where?

Ive been to the entire diaspora, good looking ones are rare. Got me pulling out my telescope and shit.:icon e ugeek:

Come to continental Europe and you will see no ethnicity even rates them. Not even other Somali dudes, who rate blonde chicks and asian chicks.

I don't hate them :manny:but how are they allowed to project delusions so unchecked. :draketf:

Gambar

VIP
I agree with her. It's so hard to find an attractive Somali nigga. But you can find lots of attractive Somali girls though.
Somali guys are very good looking, lean and athletic, tall, with nice tapered jaw lines and nice hair. I'm talking geeljire! Not these Somali men who survive on baasto, bariis, hilib adhi oo maanta oo dhan maqaaxida dhex fadhiya. The natural Somali environment and produces very good looking men.

Lmfaoo. Walahi, the things that qualify as thread worthy on here...Who cares what some random girl on twitter says? Orod shaqo yeelo. Literally.

The best looking Somali guys are in UK and Canada. But most in London are Southerners, so they're darker and unattractive. But go to Sheffield, Bristol, East London, etc and you'll find lots of fine Somali niggas.

Canada? Are you sure about that? If thats the case, then Somali guys are not winning in the looks department. Somali Canadian dudes are also wastemen. I heard Somali guys in Australia are hard working and good though.

Canada? Are you sure about that? If thats the case, then Somali guys are not winning in the looks department. Somali Canadian dudes are also wastemen. I heard Somali guys in Australia are hard working and good though.

Yes its great to be a somali canadian male when you have a choice of 20-30 Xalimos,
it also helps when they all want a somali husband that's an engineer :rejoice:.
Situation is not too great for you guys tho..:kanyeshrug:
Stiff competition...

Yes its great to be a somali canadian male when you have a choice of 20-30 Xalimos,
it also helps when they all want a somali husband that's an engineer :rejoice:.
Situation is not too great for you guys tho..:kanyeshrug:
Stiff competition...
Are you okay? Most Somali guys in Canada are losers. They don't even work at least 50% of the time.
No one is looking only for engineers-just guys who aren't pant sagging, weed smoking ciyaalo suuq. We're not asking for much, bro. Luckily not all Somali guys are like that.

Are you okay? Most Somali guys in Canada are losers. They don't even work at least 50% of the time.
No one is looking only for engineers-just guys who aren't pant sagging, weed smoking ciyaalo suuq. We're not asking for much, bro. Luckily not all Somali guys are like that.
I did not disagree with your post no? There are plenty of normal somalis here, maybe you should move out of the ghetto area you live in and move to a better place. I have countless of somali friends that are successful, you are slightly generalizing..
BTW Toronto is qashiin if you live there

I did not disagree with your post no? There are plenty of normal somalis here, maybe you should move out of the ghetto area you live in and move to a better place. I have countless of somali friends that are successful, you are slightly generalizing..
BTW Toronto is qashiin if you live there
Sorry, I misunderstood your point. Also, you're right. I am generalizing, but really this is what I have seen. I only know a few successful Somali Canadian men and I don't live in a ghetto area. Lol.
Its not a problem to me right now because I am not looking to get married any time soon, but its sad to see how bad it is out here.

''Somali guys in Canada are losers. don't even work 50% of the tim. who aren't pant sagging, weed smoking ciyaalo suuq. We're not asking for much, bro - @Luna ''

Yeah because Somali girls in Canada are much better. :bell: And have much to offer other than acting like bunch of Sharkeishas with ty hoodrat manners.
1297428896404_ORIGINAL.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And it suddenly doesn't seem odd to me when @Coulombs law says most of the successful and educated Somali dudes in Canada marry from back home and middle east. Because they find you guys unsuitable :pachah1: Yall aren't any better.

I find it funny how Somali women just lack any sense of introspection of themselves, but evil ,bad and ugly is always embodied in the other (Somali men). Every vice is externalized at the opposite gender.

Sorry, I misunderstood your point. Also, you're right. I am generalizing, but really this is what I have seen. I only know a few successful Somali Canadian men and I don't live in a ghetto area. Lol.
Its not a problem to me right now because I am not looking to get married any time soon, but its sad to see how bad it is out here.
Yeah i understand the frustration here, but thats the reality and the onus is on us educated somalis to change the situation, i tutor highschool somali kids mainly in mathematics and physics, I barely get money out of it and when i do is usually when the Habryars insist i take the money from them, my point is that complaining about the problem isn't gonna help but rather working on a solution that can enhance the future generations to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.