This Somali B****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
''Somali guys in Canada are losers. don't even work 50% of the tim. who aren't pant sagging, weed smoking ciyaalo suuq. We're not asking for much, bro - @Luna ''

Yeah because Somali girls in Canada are much better. :bell: And have much to offer other than acting like bunch of Sharkeishas with ty hoodrat manners.
1297428896404_ORIGINAL.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And it suddenly doesn't seem odd to me when @Coulombs law says most of the successful and educated Somali dudes in Canada marry from back home and middle east. Because they find you guys unsuitable :pachah1: Yall aren't any better.

I find it funny how Somali women just lack any sense of introspection of themselves, but evil ,bad and ugly is always embodied in the other (Somali men). Every vice is externalized at the opposite gender.
stop pretending like u know anything about toronto sxb. take ur women hating crusade somewhere else :camby:

''Somali guys in Canada are losers. don't even work 50% of the tim. who aren't pant sagging, weed smoking ciyaalo suuq. We're not asking for much, bro - @Luna ''

Yeah because Somali girls in Canada are much better. :bell: And have much to offer other than acting like bunch of Sharkeishas with ty hoodrat manners.

hqdefault.jpg

And it suddenly doesn't seem odd to me when @Coulombs law says most of the successful and educated Somali dudes in Canada marry from back home and middle east. Because they find you guys unsuitable :pachah1: Yall aren't any better.

I find it funny how Somali women just lack any sense of introspection of themselves, but evil ,bad and ugly is always embodied in the other (Somali men). Every vice is externalized at the opposite gender.
You know, you could just quote me... lol. Anyway, you and I both know this isn't the norm. Maybe in Deadmonton or something, but the vast majority if Somali girls/women are striving to better their own lives. Are some s? Sure. But these pictures don't represent the vast majority of us and I recognize that I have generalized the Somali Canadian male population. I was wrong and I apologize for that, but this is weak, bro. Step your rebuttal game up.

hqdefault.jpg

they all seem to love taking credit for a (few) other girls beauty.

just because we have a few models, doesn't make them any less ugly. :drakekidding:

Yeah i understand the frustration here, but thats the reality and the onus is on us educated somalis to change the situation, i tutor highschool somali kids mainly in mathematics and physics, I barely get money out of it and when i do is usually when the Habryars insist i take the money from them, my point is that complaining about the problem isn't gonna help but rather working on a solution that can enhance the future generations to come.
I agree and I am glad there are people like you who are actually doing something. Masha Allah.

You know, you could just quote me... lol. Anyway, you and I both know this isn't the norm. Maybe in Deadmonton or something, but the vast majority if Somali girls/women are striving to better their own lives. Are some s? Sure. But these pictures don't represent the vast majority of us and I recognize that I have generalized the Somali Canadian male population. I was wrong and I apologize for that, but this is weak, bro. Step your rebuttal game up.

I @ ated you next to your quote. Not my fault you didn't get a notis. That characterization was about Somali girls in Toronto and those pictures were of Toronto as well. Don't even get me started me started on Edmonton, on how the chicks are over there.

I find it funny how you say this isn't the norm or representative of Somali women. Somehow that argument never works for Somali men.

Nah , nothing about what i said is weak, after you got a doze of reality ''You apologized for generalizing Somali canadian male population'' :mjlol: Keep backtracking your statements more.

I @ ated you next to your quote. Not my fault you didn't get a notis. That characterization was about Somali girls in Toronto and those pictures were of Toronto as well. Don't even get me started me started on Edmonton, on how the chicks are over there.

I find it funny how you say this isn't the norm or representative of Somali women. Somehow that argument never works for Somali men.

Nah , nothing about what i said is weak, after you got a doze of reality ''You apologized for generalizing Somali men'' :mjlol: Keep backtracking your statements more.
Its not called backtracking if you admit your fault. Wtf. You're just being petty because I hurt your fragile ego. Are you like those guys I mentioned? If you're not, relax. If you are, get your shit together. Its that simple.
You just wanna argue for the sake of arguing at this point.

Its not called backtracking if you admit your fault. Wtf. You're just being petty because I hurt your fragile ego. Are you like those guys I mentioned? If you're not, relax. If you are, get your shit together. Its that simple.
You just wanna argue for the sake of arguing at this point.

There is no ego being hurt here. Ego's cloud peoples minds, i keep mine in-check. But i always hear women like who have inflated sense of self and that is always validated by the simp's you guys hang around with. A simple apology does not suffice, reality must hit you. You must learn some introspection.

So someone has to pull you guys back to earth from cloud nine and sometimes remind you that you girls really ain't shit too. It's that simple.

There is no ego being hurt here. Ego's cloud peoples minds, i keep mine in-check. But i always hear women like who have inflated sense of self and that is always validated by the simp's you guys hang around with. A simple apology does not suffice, reality must hit you. You must learn some introspection.

So someone has to pull you guys back to earth from cloud nine and sometimes you remind that you girls really ain't shit too. It's that simple.
So you're basically admitting you're petty. Glad we see eye to eye on this!

Also, what do you know about me as a person? You make too many ASSumptions. Lmfaoo. I don't hang out with ajnabi guys so idk what you're talking about. If you think I am one of those ajnabi chasing girls then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong. Move along, now.

So you're basically admitting you're petty. Glad we see eye to eye on this!

Also, what do you know about me as a person? You make too many ASSumptions. Lmfaoo. I don't hang out with ajnabi guys so idk what you're talking about. If you think I am one of those ajnabi chasing girls then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong. Move along, now.
When did i say you hang out with Ajanabi guys?:mindblown: i never mentioned anything to do with ajanabi chasing or whatever else you said.

I was inferring you hang around simpy Abdi's who in inflate your ego, you have to be to come here talking crap so conceited.

''Get your shit together'' kulaha, why don't get your mind together and sort yourself out, nayaa.

Now after u done that, you can bow out gracefully

they all seem to love taking credit for a (few) other girls beauty.

just because we have a few models, doesn't make them any less ugly. :drakekidding:

Most of these girls are uber self conscious about their looks. So if they are fugly as hell they wont publicize their face. :icon lol::icon lol:

So what you are left with is a non-representative selective minority of women who pale in comparison to the best looking Ajnabi women.

Most of these girls are uber self conscious about their looks. So if they are fugly as hell they wont publicize their face. :icon lol::icon lol:

So what you are left with is a non-representative selective minority of women who pale in comparison to the best looking Ajnabi women.

Are you even Somali? Why are u so anti somali women? Who hurt you?

Last edited:
When did i say you hang out with Ajanabi guys?:mindblown: i never mentioned anything to do with ajanabi chasing or whatever else you said.

I was inferring you hang around simpy Abdi's who in inflate your ego, you have to be to come here talking crap so conceited.

''Get your shit together'' kulaha, why don't get your mind together and sort yourself out, nayaa.

Now after u done that, you can bow out gracefully
Loooool. I've heard that simp arguement before and it usually refers to ajnabi guys. No one is gassing my head either looool Thats not even the point of this arguement.
You're making a whole lot of assumptions right now, buddy. Relax. I know you're very triggered atm.

The reality is, that there are many educated, hard working young Somali women in Canada and there aren't enough guys of the same caliber. Are all Somali guys here shit? No. Are all Somali women here good? That's also a no, but I can tell you this a real problem in the community and its not one you have to face. So honestly, sit your ass down.
Are you even from Canada? Horta, are you even Somali?

Loooool. I've heard that simp arguement before and it usually refers to ajnabi guys. No one is gassing my head either looool Thats not even the point of this arguement.
You're making a whole lot of assumptions right now, buddy. Relax. I know you're very triggered atm.

I don't think you know what simp means , so drop it. Not triggered i am very calm actually.

The reality is, that there are many educated, hard working young Somali women in Canada and there aren't enough guys of the same caliber. Are all Somali guys here shit? No. Are all Somali women here good? That's also a no, but I can tell you this a real problem in the community and its not one you have to face. So honestly, sit your ass down.
Are you even from Canada? Horta, are you even Somali?
By educated and hard working women, you mean there a lot of Somali nurses who dhaaq xaar lined up. :mjlol:

I am not oblivious to what you are saying but the gap in educational attendance between genders exist in every ethnicity. But noway is this indicative of one gender being better than the other. Problems exist for both. Many of the same Somali girls attending school act like ghetto trash and loud mouth s, who are socialized in the same way as these weed smokingpants sagging ciyaal suuqs

Lots of Arab,Asian, Black and overall Muslim women are struggling to find marriage partners. Due the gap in educational performance as a result women have a smaller pool of intellectual and economic equals to choose from.

Horte , don't concern yourself with where i am from and who i am. I am not the object of this discussion.

Last edited:
Why do these twitter people do this? They do realise that when they are making fun of their other half, it serves as an insult against themselves too?

I swear don't they realise that people only value you if you value yourself? It's embarrassing.

I want a decent looking somali guy:kendrickcry:

Is a 7/10 or a 6/10 too high to ask :feedme: for?

Heck i would accept a 5/10 somali guy if he is taller than me?

See? i have low expectations because i live in London

Plenty of good looking, tall and well-dressed Somali men in London - you're looking in the wrong places.

Status
Not open for further replies.