This takes the biscuit diaper abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its Fake. She got one of her mates to dress up like this for it, no way can a sane UK somali man wear diapers, and coming from Nastexo, i would take it with a hint of salt

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Although this doesn’t reflect well on faraxkind. I will state that he may be suffering from mental illness or learning disability.

Although this doesn’t reflect well on faraxkind. I will state that he may be suffering from mental illness or learning disability.
Faraaxkind kulaha :childplease:this is unheard of behavior! There's never been a precedent of this anywhere in regards of Faraax, seems like strictly UK Mali issue.

We hennyland folks can't relate:nahgirl:

Basic

VIP
Faraaxkind kulaha :childplease:this is unheard of behavior! There's never been a precedent of this anywhere in regards of Faraax, seems like strictly UK Mali issue.

We hennyland folks can't relate:nahgirl:
Deflection tactics will not help your fellow brothers walaal. It’s based we acknowledge this and work together to help such faraxs :mjcry: :it0tdo8:

Deflection tactics will not help your fellow brothers walaal. It’s based we acknowledge this and work together to help such faraxs :mjcry: :it0tdo8:

I hate to see Somalis in shitty positions like this:mjcry:

He might be your neighbor, try to refer him to a mental health practitioner. I'd be surprised if he'd be hard to catch, he'd probably be a Big Booty Bashir with an unusually big booty due to the diaper:mjlaugh:

Basic

VIP
I hate to see Somalis in shitty positions like this:mjcry:

He might be your neighbor, try to refer him to a mental health practitioner. I'd be surprised if he'd be hard to catch, he'd probably be a Big Booty Bashir with an unusually big booty due to the diaper:mjlaugh:
Walaal what you are doing is casting aside a fellow farax in need. He may mistake me for his mommy so I will leave him in your capable hands. I’m rooting for you faraxs :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending