This takes the biscuit diaper abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:mjcry:
Why you xaaring on your neighbor and walaal like that. Just guide him to the proper avenues to seek help:mjhaps:
I see you’ve decided gender fluid is not for you walaal. Good to see your self respect can still tolerate being associated with faraxnimo :friendhug:

I see you’ve decided gender fluid is not for you walaal. Good to see your self respect can still tolerate being associated with faraxnimo :friendhug:
Somalinimo>>>>>faraaxnimo

Will never put down my abayos nor my walaals

I don't even clown reer UK, I'm genuinely shocked. And I know saqajaanimo of the highest order, I'm from Edmonton and nothing good comes from there, but that jileecnimo in the UK i keep hearing and seeing is just:hova: and very concerning:kanyehmm:

Basic

VIP
Somalinimo>>>>>faraaxnimo

Will never put down my abayos nor my walaals

I don't even clown reer UK, I'm genuinely shocked. And I know saqajaanimo of the highest order, I'm from Edmonton and nothing good comes from there, but that jileecnimo in the UK i keep hearing and seeing is just:hova: and very concerning:kanyehmm:
Seriously though. If you are that concerned about people who live halfway across the world. You need to rethink your life. As much as I troll diaspora I genuinely dgaf about people :mjhaps:

Seriously though. If you are that concerned about people who live halfway across the world. You need to rethink your life. As much as I troll diaspora I genuinely dgaf about people :mjhaps:

:urgh:

I love my people and want them to be in a good position, I'm not gonna lose some sleep over it still:kodaksmiley:
But that cold-heartedness subhannallah, I make dua for you

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Fucking hell. I think this is the knockout punch for the UK. No coming back from this one guys @Nak Muay @Mckenzie @Basic @Jaydaan. We are lucky @Tukraq and the other one obsessed with the UK have left.:gucciwhat:
I don't even care about this tbh.

When every other diaspora has a gender fluid nigga popping up what's the point in giving a shit?

Plus that diaspora conflict shit was retarded and aside from @Basic I was the only other guy defending the UK. You had UK faraxs saying the UK was shit because it's diverse, dumb stuff.

Basic

VIP
I don't even care about this tbh.

When every other diaspora has a gender fluid nigga popping up what's the point in giving a shit?

Plus that diaspora conflict shit was retarded and aside from @Basic I was the only other guy defending the UK. You had UK faraxs saying the UK was shit because it's diverse, dumb stuff.
I remember those uk faraxs bum licking the other diasporas and attacking us. Weird self hating shit for real :what1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember those uk faraxs bum licking the other diasporas and attacking us. Weird self hating shit for real :what1:
Same guys complaining about diversity, gay people and not being allowed to marry 4 women even though they're poor and live with their stressed out mothers.

Can't even call it self-hate some people here are just natural born morons.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol he can wear all the diapers in the world all he wants but why did he have to share it :hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending