This takes the biscuit diaper abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaal what you are doing is casting aside a fellow farax in need. He may mistake me for his mommy so I will leave him in your capable hands. I’m rooting for you faraxs :friendhug:
:dwill:
Truly you're the queen of deflections

What you want me to do, fly from the arctic to the UK to help the man?!:mindblown:

You're his neighbor, quit being so xaasid:tocry:

Sis if this was a random xalimo it would be a global xalimo L. But with faraxs it also becomes my L too? I refuse to accept this :whoa::mjdontkno:

Never took you as one of those :francis:
Gotta stick and uplift your reer, they are shaking it rough. You should be helping them resolve their deep-seated issues, not ostracize them abaayo :tocry:

Man's hoyo probably never gave him a hug and fed him off formula milk, then he grew up in UK getting bullied by sanjeets and madows :wow:
Life hasn't been easy for our UK walaals, we need an influx of hennyland geeljires or American geeljires in there.

But for now, you might be of great help for him, like you said he might need a hoyo:mjhaps:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:dwill:
Truly you're the queen of deflections

What you want me to do, fly from the arctic to the UK to help the man?!:mindblown:

You're his neighbor, quit being so xaasid:tocry:
He’s a man. I thought it was bro’s before women. Can’t leave your bro hanging like this sxb :wow:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Never took you as one of those :francis:
Gotta stick and uplift your reer, they are shaking it rough. You should be helping them resolve their deep-seated issues, not ostracize them abaayo :tocry:

Man's hoyo probably never gave him a hug and fed him off formula milk, then he grew up in UK getting bullied by sanjeets and madows :wow:
Life hasn't been easy for our UK walaals, we need an influx of hennyland geeljires or American geeljires in there.

But for now, you might be of great help for him, like you said he might need a hoyo:mjhaps:
A farax is a farax walaal. The only way you can avoid this is by joining the gender fluid movement. I hear they are gaining traction on sspot :)

This is social media bullying of a clearly mentally ill disturbed individual. He needs help, and the people who exposed him like that should know better, may Allah punish them.

How are you trying to gain social media clout off a mentally ill dude wearing diapers? SMH.

This is not my L. Call it what it is. An L for reer London. Why do you think the malis there are fighting over places like Camden which is a well known LGBT hub? Some soft fuckers:susp:

Bohol

VIP
1589559952366.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending