Found this, scrolled down and this comment killed me
upload_2016-10-26_8-59-14.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im acctually impressed:ehh:

This chick probably gets alot of free shit from these guys

And one even stuck his head in the toilet to prove his Love:mjlaugh:

Btw who even plays RuneScape nowadays and its still the same graphic:what1: from 2000

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Im acctually impressed:ehh:

This chick probably gets alot of free shit from these guys

And one even stuck his head in the toilet to prove his Love:mjlaugh:

Btw who even plays RuneScape nowadays and its still the same graphic:what1: from 2000

i think that's the Runescape classic we were always ing about and they launched it in like 2012 or 2013

there's still the real up to date version nobody should be playing any damn way

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i think that's the Runescape classic we were always ing about and they launched it in like 2012 or 2013

there's still the real up to date version nobody should be playing any damn way
The good old days of being a pure strength and running up on people in Wildy with cheap black set and a rune scimmy.

Wallahi runescape was the shit, I used to scam people so hard.
15596504.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The good old days of being a pure strength and running up on people in Wildy with cheap black set and a rune scimmy.

Wallahi runescape was the shit, I used to scam people hard.
15596504.jpg

IsbaaroScape, I played Tibia, went by a Polish name and scammed all the East Europeans with the help of Google translate.
:deadmanny:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
IsbaaroScape, I played Tibia, went by a Polish name and scammed all the East Europeans with the help of Google translate.
We had an isbaaro for real outside of Cyclops Mountain near Thais, everytime we got PKed we had a level 100+ Elite Knight to run em down.
:mjswag:
Tibia was the shit before the BR and PL idiots started pouring in.
:ohlord:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We had an isbaaro for real outside of Cyclops Mountain near Thais, everytime we got PKed we had a level 100+ Elite Knight to run em down.
:mjswag:
Tibia was the shit before the BR and PL idiots started pouring in.
:ohlord:
:damn: You don't understand how many times I was PK'd for not being able to reply in Polish in that Cyclops Mountain.
I always had google translate open in case I go through an isbaaro checkpoint.

I used to roll dice in the depot and get niggas to play high-low.. I put down a flashy item and they all participate,
win/win every time cause throw it to the other account I was signed onto.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Wallahi runescape was the shit, I used to scam people so hard.
15596504.jpg

I was pissed when I fell for that so
I Made an account where I pretended to be a Jagex employee told em their password is not in the database and we need to secure it before the account gets terminated :chrisfreshhah:

So many fell for it and some passwords they had:mjlol: coconut123,zombiejerky, runescape1:drakelaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You guys ever try the "i'll let you join my merch clan but you need to give me 50k as a deposit"

My nigga they were getting bare money off that ponzi scheme

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
nah that was first year university

most of them got banned because Jagex was running their bot detection software and my accs were already on their radar but wallahi no refunds :patrice:

nah that was first year university

most of them got banned because Jagex was running their bot detection software and my accs were already on their radar but wallahi no refunds :patrice:

I was about to go find my password/username for my old account

:bell: I wanted some coins

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i remember niggas in this computer science class i took in grade 11 used to be crazy about runescape. i thought they were weirdos and stayed far away, and dropped that lame ass course that the guidance counselor made me take

funny how things work out, i ended up studying cs in uni :ftw9nwa:. maybe i should give runescape a chance too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending