This video sickened me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There's no drug in the world that would make me consider you

Waryaa!! I have your acne infested picture on my computer. Your ugly ass head don't have the right to think highly of yourself. And we both know the only thing that turns you on is the sight of drugs and a tumblr philosopher.

paint me impressed. If shes able to make these guys do stuff than all power to her. If i was in her position, not gonna lie. I would do the same. Even make them buy me stuff.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Waryaa!! I have your acne infested picture on my computer. Your ugly ass head don't have the right to think highly of yourself. And we both know the only thing that turns you on is the sight of drugs and a tumblr philosopher.

You need help psycho

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
paint me impressed. If shes able to make these guys do stuff than all power to her. If i was in her position, not gonna lie. I would do the same. Even make them buy me stuff.

Yes I read about that it's a thing called financial slaves

VixR

Veritas
Fascinating.

They're not weak, they're just human. This sorta sick behavior is rampant in members of our society, but typically occurs in a series of one-on-one relationships, in which the victimizing and grooming process can occur either way; female to male, male to female, the only difference about her being she was able to optimize a minion-like audience of more than one person at a time for herself.

You can't lock someone up for emotional blackmail and psychological mind games as far as I'm aware, and she's likely psychotic herself, unless any of the guys actually killed themselves, which the video didn't clarify. At any rate, exposing her and bringing awareness is a really good start.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
idk why niggas itt are posturing with this alpha/beta qashin. most of these dudes are autistic or depressed, so congrats on feeling better than ppl with mental health issues i guess :zhqjlmx:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't understand how niggas are playing RuneScape in 20fucking16..

Beta testing is real
:deadmanny:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
upload_2016-10-26_8-36-28.png

'Bout time I copped me one of these tbh

KobeBryantNBAStarGame2013p-8oaxWTWyrl_zps4699765f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending