This video sickened me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i remember niggas in this computer science class i took in grade 11 used to be crazy about runescape. i thought they were weirdos and stayed far away, and dropped that lame ass course that the guidance counselor made me take

funny how things work out, i ended up studying cs in uni :ftw9nwa:. maybe i should give runescape a chance too

stay away sxb :meleshame:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
horta let's collectively take this L because we all know our hours logged on Runescape is pitifully large

:meleshame:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:mjcry: They suspended it mayne.

inb4 niggas start writing 'Xaliimo' on their fiveheads.
dudes are gonna be posting this on their wall

F9tgIsw.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a deliberate agenda to demasculinize men, the cabal don't want strong thinking men, they need limp wristed men who are fickle minded, who are not capable of critical thinking. That's why the single mothers sugar daddy AKA government rewards women for having kids without the father, they punish them if they Allow the fathers in the house, it's a sad state of affairs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@ghost where are all those virtual girlfriend you had in here, I bet you use to be in their pm gossiping about guys kkkk nacaala

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You're lucky I'm on my phone you birdman lookin' ass tinfoil limpwrist :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're lucky I'm on my phone you birdman lookin' ass tinfoil limpwrist :ftw9nwa:
I'm forever on my phone cause I'm chasing cheddar while you watch cartoons & play game while you're chatting to your virtual girlfriends g, f*ck around & you might make this farax mash one of your virtual girlfriend g lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm forever on my phone cause I'm chasing cheddar while you watch cartoons & play game while you're chatting to your virtual girlfriends g, f*ck around & you might make this farax mash one of your virtual girlfriend g lol

How you gonna diss him when your shaped like a huge digsii of suugo

:siilaanyosmile:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This niggas disabled in the forehead, go back to fantasizing 'bout getting bukkake'd by the bilderbergs sxb.

Take this L with you whilst you're buying cheddar to add to the baasto and suugo you're preparing for reerka.

I get that Rudeboi had you in a guillotine choke and all but there's no need to go around posting everywhere expressing your freedom when he gets banned.

:birdman: looking ahhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending