This was released 9 years ago. What were you doing 9 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was in 11th grade, working in Macy's and begging my father to buy me a brand new car. Which he did but it was a Toyota. Ewww.

I loved this soooo much. Can't believe it's been 9 years.

Apollo

VIP
I think I bought my first smartphone that year.

1st gen iPhones were slow as f*ck, but truly revolutionary for the time.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was just released from a contract, let go and my heart has never been the same :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your first divorce?

Daaaaaaamn.

I will not specify but it was tragic. Ohh how I love thee! Oh how sweet thy love! Ohh Edil you've forsaken me to the wilderness! I long for thy scent. I long for thy smile! Your wisdom had long overshadowed thy self! Oh redeem thy self! Redeem ! Redeem!

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I was doing my GCSE

Gosh it has been nearly 9 years since I left school.

I was more obsessed with Mario let me love you. What did I know about love :lol: I was only what? 12/13 when it first came out.

Last edited:

Salih

Move right or get left
LOL I just remembered exactly 10 years ago my bike got robbed. Cadaan guy in his 20s took me off it with force.
:pacspit:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was in 11th grade, working in Macy's and begging my father to buy me a brand new car. Which he did but it was a Toyota. Ewww.

I loved this soooo much. Can't believe it's been 9 years.

coolio

I was randomly thinking about this song today, and I don't think I've ever listened to a rihanna song for more than a minute.

Anyway, 9 years ago to this day I was a junior in high school whippin a minivan and convinced I was the savior of the Somali people.

:chrisfreshhah:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
1 year before barafka Ohio baan kasoo cararay only to be greeted by roob in Seattle
The umbrella came in handy but after few months qashinka ban ku daray.:lol: I didn't wanna look like outsider anymore as most people just wear rain jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.