This was released 9 years ago. What were you doing 9 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was young, 11 maybe? It was when i had full access to this thing called a computer and internet, it was one of the very first songs i played on yahoo music and i kept on replaying that song until i got so fucking tired of it that i hated rain for 3 years after. I still love Rihanna tho.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
shit, summer 07 what a time to be alive :banderas: . i was about 16 and livin the life then, alla yaa igu celiya :tocry:

LOL I just remembered exactly 10 years ago my bike got robbed. Cadaan guy in his 20s took me off it with force.
:pacspit:

My condolences, my tricycle was stolen right from our front porch when I was 3, it was almost Maghrib time and my mom told me to come inside and take a bath....I still remember it man....

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
My condolences, my tricycle was stolen right from our front porch when I was 3, it was almost Maghrib time and my mom told me to come inside and take a bath....I still remember it man....
this reminds me of when i moved into this slightly less ghetto area in around 07. i made the mistake of thinking it was cool to leave my bike in my backyard unchained like i was living in the burbs or some shit :lol: . wallahi it didnt even last a couple of hours :sheed: :tocry:

9 years ago when you where in the 11th grade. Hmm. :axvmm9o:

My calculation lead me to believe your age is anywhere from 24 to 26.. :ohreally:

Don't you have better occupations to spend your time with other than being on a forum the majority of your days making topics like a teenaged girl?

What's wrong? Boyfriend not showing you any attention? No boyfriend at all?
I'm genuinely worried about your well-being..

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
9 years ago when you where in the 11th grade. Hmm. :axvmm9o:

My calculation lead me to believe your age is anywhere from 24 to 26.. :ohreally:

Don't you have better occupations to spend your time with other than being on a forum the majority of your days making topics like a teenaged girl?

What's wrong? Boyfriend not showing you any attention? No boyfriend at all?
I'm genuinely worried about your well-being..

Have you got a bf yet or are you content with just dick pics? :hova:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Summer '07. Baggy clothes was dying out, Diplomats were still rappin together, didn't need social media or a phone to know what's what. I remember we still used to hit up HMV to hear albums before buying them,although ppl were burning copies:damnmusic:..you actually had to holler and spit game to get a girl, instead of following her instagram and "liking". In my late teens causing havoc:lawd: Those were the days wallahi:mjcry:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Are we old brehs?

coolio

Kids born in 98 voting

coolio

People on this forum were unironically 11 in 07

coolio

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Summer '07. Baggy clothes was dying out, Diplomats were still rappin together, didn't need social media or a phone to know what's what...you actually had to holler and spot game to get a girl, instead of following her instagram and "liking". In my late teens causing havoc:lawd: Those were the days wallahi:mjcry:

Buy you a drink T-Pain
A bay bay Hurricane Chris
I'm a flirt R Kelly ft T.I
Shawty Plies
Same girl R Kelly ft Usher
Party like a rockstar Shop Boyz
This is why I'm hot Mims

The songs back in 07:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts