This was released 9 years ago. What were you doing 9 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Are we old brehs?

coolio

Kids born in 98 voting

coolio

People on this forum were unironically 11 in 07

coolio

:mjcry: You made me realize I fadhi kudirir so hard with some ppl who've never lived in Somalia. :meleshame:They probably think we're all qac and are hopeless towards somalis because of us:mjcry:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
07 also had the we fly high remix which was objectively top 5 tuffest songs of the 00's. could've been 06 tho i dont remember. that shit was every nigga's ringtone on their shitty lg chocolate and moto razrs :lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
07 also had the we fly high remix which was objectively top 5 tuffest songs of the 00's. could've been 06 tho i dont remember. that shit was every nigga's ringtone on their shitty lg chocolate and moto razrs :lol:
It was 06
Classic song

Bro Bluetooth this to my phonesiilaanyolaugh

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

I used to sling different colours of the moto razors :banderas:. Remember how hard it was texting a girl back in the day. We had to go through three letters to get one. Kids will never know the struggle :ohlord:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I used to sling different colours of the moto razors :banderas:. Remember how hard it was texting a girl back in the day. We had to go through three letters to get one. Kids will never know the struggle :ohlord:

i remember in 07 i copped a krazr which was like a slim version. walahi i thought i was ballin with my 2MP camera and MMS capabiliies :drakegrin:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Fucking lol you got me there

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I actually sang this in a talent show. I don't know what I was thinking.

Enjoy the memory lane with me guys.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kube 93 yea this is why we hot lmao every radio station had it's own remix.

This ni99a Mims reminds me of Maino with his All the above one hit wonder:lol:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
weezy made all of those 1 hit wonders obsolete with drought 3 :lol:

Weezy The carter 2, Dipsets Diplomatic immunity & T.I king album were my top albums of the decade. Lil Wayne fell off after and became a weirdo:lol:

Those were the days when the only acceptable drug for somalis was geedo, no white boy shit like mushrooms and pills and cough syrup(lean):hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts