This was released 9 years ago. What were you doing 9 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i remember begging my dad for months for a gameboy so i could play pokemon blue. i had it for less than a year tho, i let my friend borrow it and then he "lost" it. i wanted to beat this nigga up but he was also my best friend, i was so conflicted :lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I somehow missed the Pokemon wave when I moved down here, I was on that DBZ pic tip though.

I was friends with the biggest bully in school, we would print and sell color DBZ pics for 50c and he would threaten to beat up any nigga that printed that shit out :yloezpe:

We had the school store on lock :lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
when pokemon cards became a huge craze, schools started banning em cuz kids were getting bullied and ripped off and shit. i was so pissed at this but looking back, it probably really sucked to have to trade ur holographic charizard card for a pidgey :lolbron:

everything went underground tho, and kids started trading them in bathrooms and shit like they were selling drugs :lol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
school days :banderas: that was the year I found out that you should never count on soft euro trash when beefin biddahs

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I genuinely don't know how the f*ck I missed out on that. I remember a kid got caught by the teacher who called the niggas mom, she took my nigga to the coat area and beat the absolute shit out of him in the middle of class :lol:

I was expecting the teacher to be :mindblown:
but the school was ghetto af and my nigga was like

:denzelnigga:

I was sophomore in high school and that is the year I learnt how to drive. I used to steal the car to drive to school with a permit alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.