this why i hate being associated with arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

Exactly, Who is to say they are forced or consensual? they are young kids right? Or is it just Barbaric forced mutilation when it comes to Somali girls. Same procedure they just seperate it with words.

Somali girls = Forced Barbaric Mutilation () Western girls= Consensual Designer Vaginas

Walal it about who is choosing to practice fgm. In our case its loving mothers and fathers who lack a formal education in science and large part of the islamic religion, they r ppl with integrity and dignity people who if you give the relevent knoeledge u can reason with them.
however, how can anyone reason with narcesstic vain women. They come in very colour, ethnicity and size.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
loool i see you get caught up in the feminist media propaganda. Yesterday i posted a study conducted Called 7 things to know about Female Genital Surgery in Africa. http://www.somalispot.com/threads/s...-genital-surgeries-in-africa.2380/#post-36621

Check it out.

Let's keep this in one thread homeboy

Somalia's type of fgm is type IIl aka infibulation fucknigga your own source blowin you da f*ck out reread page 22 second paragraph.

You think carvin out a 's vagina removin da clit and sewin dat shit up ain't got complications?

Btw yes da clitoris is a sex organ fam, its basically the same organ as the penis and da primary source of orgasms. Somalia's fgm cuts that shit out

S

Shamis

Vagina's are beautiful and functional organs - no one should mess with someone's fanny, any of it at any age. I'd put someone in a straight jacket for wanting vaginoplasty or FGM - we would do that if they wanted to cut their eyelids off or hack off their nails off their fingers or if some witch did it on their behalf.

@Bahal,

Ugas is an extremely nationalistic Somali, to the point where he will defend clear wrongs of the Somali culture.
Got to admire his patriotism, but it's blinding him sometimes.

its not about nationalism. A true nationalist is someone who wouldnt pedal stuff that is ineffective or wrong. He would abondon harmful dangerous practices and what is considered a hinder towards progress.

Just because i am well read about the subject pointing out the contradictions,Hypocrisy and the unscientfic foundation for this whole attack on somali girls? Victim of Euro/American Culturarl imperialism?

All im saying is that as long as there is choice and health it is very much culturally relative.

B

bilan M

its not about nationalism. A true nationalist is someone who wouldnt pedal stuff that is ineffective or wrong. He would abondon harmful dangerous practices and what is considered a hinder towards progress.

Just because i am well read about the subject pointing out the contradictions,Hypocrisy and the unscientfic foundation for this whole attack on somali girls? Victim of Euro/American Culturarl imperialism?

All im saying is that as long as there is choice and health it is very much culturally relative.
What do u mean by the "unscientific foundation" whats unscientific about it?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Vagina's are beautiful and functional organs - no one should mess with someone's fanny, any of it at any age. I'd put someone in a straight jacket for wanting vaginoplasty or FGM - we would do that if they wanted to cut their eyelids off or hack off their nails off their fingers or if some witch did it on their behalf.

What about transgender people? They're allowed to get their private parts mutilated because they 'feel' like a different gender. Should they be put in straight jackets too?

Let's keep this in one thread homeboy

Somalia's type of fgm is type IIl aka infibulation fucknigga your own source blowin you da f*ck out reread page 22 second paragraph.

oh you mean where they said on paragraph 22.

1. Research by gynecologists and others has demonstrated that a high percentage of women who have had genital surgery have rich sexual lives,including desire, arousal, orgasm,and satisfaction, and their frequency of sexual activity is not reduced.
This is true on the 10 percent (typeIII) as well as the 90 percent (typesI and II). One probable explanation for this fact is that most female erectile tissue and its structure is located beneath the surface on a woman’s vulva. Surgical reductions of external tissues per se do not prevent sexual responsiveness or orgasm. It is note- worthy that cosmetic surgeons who perform reductions of the clitoris and the clitoral hood in the United States,Europe, and Canada recount that there is usually no long term reduction in sexual sensation, which is consistent with the findings of research on African women

basically they are saying that Female Genital Surgery of any kind including Type 3 and 2 do not reduce sexual function and they live healthy sexual lives.

they basically said further research is required to see if there is a an psychological impact of type 3.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

z3zrULC bahal read 22 pages of ugaas' source

brb
contacting admin to change my name to vulva

S

Shamis

What about transgender people? They're allowed to get their private parts mutilated because they 'feel' like a different gender. Should they be put in straight jackets too?

That's different - they're not attacking one part of their body because its ugly or shameful in society. They are individuals and there are male to female and female to male, none of them are doing it because they hate men or women (they still get married and have kids) - they just feel right being a different gender altogether.

What do u mean by the "unscientific foundation" whats unscientific about it?

The claims these Feminist Propagators make about FGS, even tho gynaecologists ,medical studies of all kinds reject the bullshit media propaganda about the harmful effects FGS. Saying its rather that these cases are infrequent events that represent the exception rather than the rule. They compared uncut and cut saw hardly no difference at all. Saying wast majority of procedures in Africa are safe even under its current condition. https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/1...e&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll

B

bilan M

The claims these Feminist Propagators make about FGS, even tho gynaecologists ,medical studies of all kinds reject the bullshit media propaganda about the harmful effects FGS. Saying its rather that these cases are infrequent events that represent the exception rather than the rule. They compared uncut and cut saw hardly no difference at all. Saying wast majority of procedures in Africa are safe even under its current condition.

Looool u got to b kiddin? R u male or female btw.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
oh you mean where they said on paragraph 22.

1. Research by gynecologists and others has demonstrated that a high percentage of women who have had genital surgery have rich sexual lives,including desire, arousal, orgasm,and satisfaction, and their frequency of sexual activity is not reduced.
This is true on the 10 percent (typeIII) as well as the 90 percent (typesI and II). One probable explanation for this fact is that most female erectile tissue and its structure is located beneath the surface on a woman’s vulva. Surgical reductions of external tissues per se do not prevent sexual responsiveness or orgasm. It is note- worthy that cosmetic surgeons who perform reductions of the clitoris and the clitoral hood in the United States,Europe, and Canada recount that there is usually no long term reduction in sexual sensation, which is consistent with the findings of research on African women

basically they are saying that Female Genital Surgery of any kind including Type 3 and 2 do not reduce sexual function and they live healthy sexual lives.

they basically said further research is required to see if there is a an psychological impact of type 3.

You got me there I have to admit I skimmed da shit outta that

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Readin through dat sjw tier bullshit about feelings is retard af tho. Infibulation ain't just about sexual pleasure, its about da awful health complications. You got a gorillion infections, severe blood loss, extreme pain when that shit getting reopened by force, serious pregnancy complications and a whole lotta other bullshit just cuz of muh heritage.

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Readin through dat sjw tier bullshit about feelings is retard af tho. Infibulation ain't just about sexual pleasure, its about da awful health complications. You got a gorillion infections, severe blood loss, extreme pain when that shit getting reopened by force, serious pregnancy complications and a whole lotta other bullshit just cuz of muh heritage.

:zhqjlmx:
SJWs? SJWs are the ones leading this Anti-FGM propaganda campaing to invade Somali girls privacy and to destroy their dignity saaxiib. Stigmatize them and used them as mascots for thei NGO profit bulshow.

2. The widely publicized and sensationalized reproductive health and medical complications associated with female genital surgeries in Arica are infrequent events and represent the exception rather than the rule.
Reviews of the medical and demographic literature and direct comparisons of matched samples of “uncut” and “cut” (primarily type II) African women suggest that, from a public health point of view, the vast majority of genital surgeries in Africa are same, even with current proce-dures and under current conditions. According to some medical experts, with a proper input of medical resources, the potential for harm can bereasonably managed. The exceptions, where and when they occur, are usu-ally the result o inadequate surgicalconditions, hygiene, or malpractice,as well as relative deciencies in the general health care system in Africa. Significantly, reviews on the medical literature indicate that most of the widely publicized claims about high morbidity or mortality and negative
reproductive health consequences of female genital surgeries do not standup to critical scientific analysis

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Fgm, this is my topic!!! f*ck feminists.

<insert Arnold schwarzewhatever I'll be back gif>

* why can't I do gif by the way anymore? Maybe it's a problem on my end?

Status
Not open for further replies.