this why i hate being associated with arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
You can't honestly compare FGM and viginoplasty. FGM has been done to 7-8 years old little girls without their consent, and probably put into a pain similar to child birth. Whilst on the other hand viginoplasty is a choice from an adult like any other plastic surgeries.

Furthermore FGM has been overgeneralise by these somali feminist who consitantly talks about their Kintir with some sob stories. I've Sudani friends and they practice the most gruesome FGM compare to the somali one and you will never see them dicussing about losing their kintir on the media like these xaliimos do. The practice is almost dying I went back home last year and no one hardly does FGM except some rural areas. People are getting educated about these issues and they know the effects it causes.

B

bilan M

So me and a somali friend were having a discussion many years ago with caadan girls they were asking me what fgm involved and we told them The type of procedures Practiced. they then asked what we had done, i told that i got part of my clit chopped and swed down and my friend lief and said the same (she actually has had the full thing done). Anyway according to one of the more sexually experiencecd girl, the clit does not have great impact in sexual pleasure during penetration. and only some women get an orgasm from penetration alone.
So sisters the kintir is not the b all and end all we just need to more flexiable and try different moves.....lol just jokin.

S

Shamis

Ugas war hooy joog fircooniga waan ka ilbaxnay - don't send us backwards.

Why do you guys feel the need to repeat myths you have heard from the media without any consideration? What happened to evidence based policies?

Look here if somali girls want to continue it or not (counted there is health) is up to them Allah gave them choice i am neutral on the matter.
But why would you for a second assume i would stand for this blatant obvious Ethnocentric Racist campaign by the west(Cultural Imperialism), who only seek to demonize us as barbaric and backwards in an endless Primitive vs Progressive?

A Somali woman leaves Somalia she is confronted with a Western world screaming “oppression''. All the while the Western woman is rushing to the Designer Vagina clinic to get the very procedure done that the Somali woman has been doing for centuries.

I wont stand for it!! :madkid:

Why do you guys feel the need to repeat myths you have heard from the media without any consideration? What happened to evidence based policies?

Look here if somali girls want to continue it or not (counted there is health) is up to them Allah gave them choice i am neutral on the matter.
But why would you for a second assume i would stand for this blatant obvious Ethnocentric Racist campaign by the west(Cultural Imperialism), who only seek to demonize us as barbaric and backwards in an endless Primitive vs Progressive?

A Somali woman leaves Somalia she is confronted with a Western world screaming “oppression''. All the while the Western woman is rushing to the Designer Vagina clinic to get the very procedure done that the Somali woman has been doing for centuries.

nigga are you crazy? what somali woman is running to get her clit chopped off?

B

bilan M

so with vaginaplastry , fo they get their clit chopped off or what?

so with vaginaplastry , fo they get their clit chopped off or what?

:lebronwtf:You cannot chop off a whole clit you dumbass. :mindblown:

BTW its labiaplasties, but also clitoral reductions (clitoroplasty) and clitoroplexy (clitoral hood removal). not vaginalplastry. all go under the definition of FGM. which is hugely popular in the west. its the same thing you can look up the photo comparisons of what you call ''FGM'' with FGC

PS: i have not looked at the photos myself tho.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
White feminist have politicized this issue and DESTROYED whatever ground work somali women made to get rid of circumsion. In the 80s there were ACTUALLY legit health studies funded by the kacaan conducted on the beliefs and rational of why somali women choose to circumsize their daughters. They found that most somali women were fairly ambivalent and that with (health focused) awareness programs women opted not to. That's why most somali girls who have parents who grew up in the major cities did not have it done. My mother even went to some of these conferences ran entirely by somali women. Just awesome!!

Unfortunatly disgusting white s have coopted this 'cause' for their own political aims. Now what should have ONLY been a health issue has become some propaganda tool for feminist. Womens sexual pleasure blah blah blah.I watch of these s asking a somali women why she would rob her daughter of sexual pleasure.:O27GWRK:

Average Somali women's mind white women=, so it just leads to further backing mothers in a corner. I pray for us.:frdfvsb:

Add to that the bogus health claims, circumsion is bad enough without sensationalizing it, according to the journal of fucked up stats on somalis 99.9% of somali women have had it done. Has anyone ever heard of an fgm related cause of death in somalia or abroad. The more these loons push this issue the less likely that there will be an end to this procedure . We had an amazing window of opportunity........

As for feminist bogus claims of consent, I believe there was a case of a somali women wanting to be re-sewn after childbirth and the doctor being charged with fgm. So that's clearly a lie.

Last edited:
B

bilan M

:lebronwtf:You cannot chop off a whole clit you dumbass. :mindblown:

BTW its labiaplasties, but also clitoral reductions (clitoroplasty) and clitoroplexy (clitoral hood removal). not vaginalplastry. all go under the definition of FGM. which is hugely popular in the west. its the same thing you can look up the photo comparisons of what you call ''FGM'' with FGC

PS: i have not looked at the photos myself tho.

so why they cant cut off the whole clit

White feminist have politicized this issue and DESTROYED whatever ground work somali women made to get rid of circumsion. In the 80s there were ACTUALLY legit health studies funded by the kacaan conducted on the beliefs and rational of why somali women choose to circumsize their daughters. They found that most somali women were fairly ambivalent and that with (health focused) awareness programs women opted not to. That's why most somali girls who have parents who grew up in the major cities did not have it done. My mother even went to some of these conferences ran entirely by somali women. Just awesome!!

Unfortunatly disgusting white s have coopted this 'cause' for their own political aims. Now what should have ONLY been a health issue has become some propaganda tool for feminist. Womens sexual pleasure blah blah blah.I watch of these s asking a somali women why she would rob her daughter of sexual pleasure.:O27GWRK:

Average Somali women's mind white women=, so it just leads to further backing mothers in a corner. I pray for us.:frdfvsb:

Add to that the bogus health claims, circumsion is bad enough without sensationalizing it, according to the journal of fucked up stats on somalis 99.9% of somali women have had it done. Have anyone ever heard of an fgm related cause of death in somalia or abroad. The more these loons push this issue the less likely that there will be an end to this procedure . We had an amazing window of opportunity........

As for feminist bogus claims of consent, I believe there was a case of a somali women wanting to be re-sewn after childbirth and the doctor being charged with fgm. So that's clearly a lie.

somali women and girls can and do die from fgm

the reason why they have to be resewn up after birth again is because of fistula. they will die if they're not resewn.

i don't really understand your line of argument, can you pls expound

also can u share these somali studies from the 80s u mention

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Ugas

I can't believe you are the only one who gets it. I've heard of reports of little somali girls getting 'inspected' by doctors in Europe in order to insure they weren't circumsized. It's getting really sick and little somali girls are the ones suffering.

Bravo ugas!!!!!!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
somali women and girls can and do die from fgm

the reason why they have to be resewn up after birth again is because of fistula. they will die if they're not resewn.

i don't really understand your line of argument, can you pls expound

also can u share these somali studies from the 80s u mention

Do you really think that somali women are going to be convinced by western women to not circumsize their daughters? Think about it!

As for the studies I do not have them on hand but my mother showed me a vid of a conference, maybe I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.