Top ceebhub search results for women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
i'm just finding it hard to believe. if they were talking about the diaspora i would've said sure but this seems made up. majority of them dont have access to personal computers. can't be searching that shit in internet cafes

The majority of Somalis have access to the internet. Mostly through the use of smart phones, I am not joking. Even the awoowes have cheap chinese/korean smart phones in Somalia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i'm just finding it hard to believe. if they were talking about the diaspora i would've said sure but this seems made up. majority of them dont have access to personal computers. can't be searching that shit in internet cafes
I completely agree with you. is blocked in Somalia, and the internet is awful. The people don't know much about VPN's either.

We shouldn't accept this slander.

Galaeri

I completely agree with you. is blocked in Somalia, and the internet is awful. The people don't know much about VPN's either.

We shouldn't accept this slander.

saxb. You can download vpns on your phone from the app store for free. You are grossly underestimating the resourcefulness and intelligence of the Somali born Faraax. These niggas are probably watching 4k 1080p HD on their $200 huawei piece of crap phone on the Dahabshiil 4G network.

That dahabshiil 4G is fast af. Gotta put repek on it, puts Australian 4G to shame. :birdman:

Galaeri

U don't have to be a 30+ divorcee to habour hate for u degenerates sxb u lot make it easy :heh:

I go ham in my defence for the Xaliimo. I deserve respect wallahi. I adore you ungrateful twats.

Whats that saying about telling a girl she is beautiful? I am going to start abusing you guys one of these days. Stop pushing my buttons. :birdman::birdman:

Hawdian

Hawdian
am just playing guys. i haven't perfected my trolling yet so my posts some times cut deep.
if a farah divorced me for a younger halimo he would be in jail for paedophilia

Did you know somali is the only country who uses money transfer with their phones and hardly use cash?
Did you know somali's have the best internet in Africa thanks to TeleSom and DahabShil? Those Isaaq money thought. :stevej:

Not to mention the interent in Somalia is so cheap and fast. :ohhhdamn:

So for your information we're advanced and not really a shithole. :mjswag:

Last edited:

Galaeri

Did you know somali is the only country who uses money transfer with their phones and hardly use cash?
Did you know somali's have the best internet in Africa thanks to Somnet and Dahabshil? Those Isaaq money thought. :stevej:

Not to mention the interent in Somalia is so cheap and fast. :ohhhdamn:

Isaaq telecoms aren't the only telecoms in Somalia.

:camby: Nigga bounce. We are having excellent bants, take your crappy bullshit elsewhere.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Isaaq telecoms aren't the only telecoms in Somalia.

:camby: Nigga bounce. We are having excellent bants, take your crappy bullshit elsewhere.

Dahabshil is the best money transfer in Africa headquartered in Hargeisa the capital of Somaliland and telesom is owned by Dahashil.

So keep hating, at the end of the day Somaliland has better economy and security than rest of Somalia and thanks to Isaaq, puntland ain't broke or else they would've been sweeped up by Habar gidir Saad and South Somalia is doing well thanks to Dahabshil giving many oppertunities for jobs and businesess for Somalia.

So be thankful for the rich Isaaqians. :mybusiness::ufdup:

Galaeri

Dahabshil is the best money transfer in Africa headquartered in Hargeisa the capital of Somaliland and telesom is owned by Dahashil.

So keep hating, at the end of the day Somaliland has better economy and security than rest of Somalia and thanks to Isaaq, puntland ain't broke or else they would've been sweeped up by Habar gidir Saad and South Somalia is doing well thanks to Dahabshil giving many oppertunities for jobs and businesess for Somalia.

So be thankful for the rich Isaaqians. :mybusiness::ufdup:

cheesyeyes2.png
This nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.