Top ceebhub search results for women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know somali is the only country who uses money transfer with their phones and hardly use cash?
Did you know somali's have the best internet in Africa thanks to Somnet and Dahabshil? Those Isaaq money thought. :stevej:

Not to mention the interent in Somalia is so cheap and fast. :ohhhdamn:

So for your information we're advanced and not really a shithole. :mjswag:
what has this got to do with anything? :draketf:

Hawdian

Hawdian
what has this got to do with anything? :draketf:

Aren't you reading my last comment? Didn't you though Somalia has bad internet while i was trying to confirm you that Somalia actually has best internet in Africa thanks to telesom.

So it's obvious if somali's are searching up back home. :siilaanyolaugh:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Aren't you reading my last comment? Didn't you though Somalia has bad internet while i was trying to confirm you that Somalia actually has best internet in Africa thanks to telesom.

So it's obvious if somali's are searching up back home. :siilaanyolaugh:

I didn't see TeleSom in PL, and I don't beleive they operate in Southern Somalia. You said they are the best in Somalia so I will just hone on the part where you suggested that SL is a part of Somalia proper.

You fucked up son. Go hang yourself you SomaliLandDiid

VixR

Veritas
Lmao. So men in the world in all but the four random ass countries of Somalia, Madagascar, Turkmenistan, and Kazakhstan are heaving collective sighs of their size anxiety dissipating, whilst a third of the world's men are contemplating how to broker a threesome with their female population of lesbian watchers.

Hawdian

Hawdian

Did i lie?

Dahabshiil considered best money transfer and bank service in Africa proof: http://www.dahabshiil.co.uk/

Dahabshil owns telesom and telesom is considered best internet service and commication service in Africa proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telesom

These 2 famous services are owned by Isaaq and headquartered in Hargeisa the capital city of Somaliland. :salute:

Not to mention south Somalia gained many jobs, investors, business men & women along with economical growth thanks to Dahabshiil proof:

You can't deny Isaaq easily runs Somalia economy without even controlling it. :russ:

So know your place after i debunked your filthy jealous faqash ass. :ufdup::trash:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Did i lie?

Dahabshiil considered best money transfer and bank service in Africa proof: http://www.dahabshiil.co.uk/

Dahabshil owns telesom and telesom is considered best internet service and commication service in Africa proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telesom

These 2 famous services are owned by Isaaq and headquartered in Hargeisa the capital city of Somaliland. :salute:

Not to mention south Somalia gained many jobs, investors, business men & women along with economical growth thanks to Dahabshiil proof:

You can't deny Isaaq easily runs Somalia economy without even controlling it. :russ:

So know your place after i debunked your filthy jealous faqash ass. :ufdup::trash:

You used the dahanshiil website to back your claim they are the best bank in Africa. :ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

You are talking Ls everytime you open your mouth. Do yourself and your entire qabiil a favour and shut the f*ck up lmao.

Don't start me saxib. I am in my fadhi ku dirir chair.

Hawdian

Hawdian
You used the dahanshiil website to back your claim they are the best bank in Africa. :ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

You are talking Ls everytime you open your mouth. Do yourself and your entire qabiil a favour and shut the f*ck up lmao.

Don't start me saxib. I am in my fadhi ku dirir chair.

Sxb i'm known for Hawdian for a reason and i can smell your jealousy through the screen faqash. :siilaanyolaugh:

Firstly search up best money transfer and bank service in Africa and it states dahabshiil and it's also considered one of the best in the world. :browtf:

Plus it's not my fault Allah gave so much wealth and power towards Isaaq. :manny:

At the day puntland and southern Somalia gets benefits from it. :denzelnigga:

So be greatful faqash. :umad:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
What is ebony and fisting?:cosbyhmm:
I want to keep my search engine clean.

That's when you repeatedly punch a woman really hard in the vagina. Some say it's domestic abuse, others say it's preparation for childbirth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
This is my educated guess but I think they get the data from existing accounts on hub(the weirdos who leave comments on videos)

If that's the case, then the question is how many Somali women leave comments on hub, let alone videos in that category... Those bastards probably just wanted to complete the map as much as they can

Status
Not open for further replies.