Two Somali professors win prestigious award for their research on the 'boundaries of Somaliness'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shamis There is also money in somalia rather then their bantu homeland in Tanzania & mozambique. Hence why they stay.

They are excluded and that is natural (except for gaboye and Yibir). Yet They shout oppression and racism like some entitled es. The truth is they have no claim to somali resources or somaliness.

the definition of racism does not accommodate in-group exclusion as a characteristic of being racist.

S

Shamis

They're doing something no Somali does which is claim land they have not bought. The lamagoodley farms are all bought off the government but Bantu feel a type of entitlement unheard of anywhere in the world. If 'their' land is 'seized' it is because they never bothered saving and buying land. Somalis are in refugee camps because they know how the law feels about taking land. They cry racism because they know everyone will shut up and put up because no one likes being accused of racism.

Tanzania and Mozambique long sold all arable land to foreigners, long ago - the natives there are displaced and they can't afford to buy land there. Portuguese and Chinese own everything - I would not be surprised if new arrivals are just sweeping into Somalia undocumented because everyone is afraid of being called a racist.

This is the truth!

But these bantus are very sinister They want to claim our identity and land. Even tho They own no framland They occupy alot of it down south. They are pissed because somalis will never accept them as a somali

But Eno and crew are very naive, If They keep pushing the Buttons we will see another Rwandan genocide on the bantu population.

So it would really be the best of Both parties that bantus go back their homeland. First They will be able to live with their kind and get accsess to resources and land. Somalia would be a more socially cohesive country.

Its a win win.

@Shamis They will continue to shout racism. You be suprised how linguistics are used as a tool for political maneuvering.

These are political terms used to stall any form of plural disagreement, creating a third rail. Collapsing racism, oppression, civil rights, bias ..etc is a tactic to give life to a neologism.

They become actual misnormers like the political Word "Antisemetic" it was usually used against people who hate jews, but today its used against people who the jews hate.

So these words are strategically just used to create a ''Fringe Factor'' around any position which is upleasant to the user of these terms.

S

Shamis

It's a war of words and eventually they will use what these researchers are claiming in a real war against ethnic Somalis to create a breakaway Bantu state.

It's a war of words and eventually they will use what these researchers are claiming in a real war against ethnic Somalis to create a breakaway Bantu state.

Exaclty! Language shapes & alters the perception of reality. Words hide all kinds of deception. So you are right Political rhetoric are formed to be deployed for the service of public policy.

S

Shamis

People don't write these narratives for inclusion, Eno is already sounding like a Bantu supremacist.

People don't write these narratives for inclusion, Eno is already sounding like a Bantu supremacist.

Well they understand that the country is called Somalia(land of the Somalis) for a reason. So how are they going to claim the land with our name on it? they either have to assume that name or attack it.

Here you can see them doing both.

S

Shamis

They'll cry racism over that name too - they'll claim it discriminates against them because they 'came first'. Do you see where this is going?

They'll cry racism over that name too - they'll claim it discriminates against them because they 'came first'. Do you see where this is going?

Exactly. Whats funny about it is there are multiple indigenous groups around the world denied of land and resources. From Japans (Ainu), to Norways(Sami people) to Chinas (Ughyer and Tibetians) To Rwandas (Tutsis). See its just the politics of the world throughout has been about land and resources. Somehow Compared to Bantus these groups have a case, but bantus have nada they are not indigenous, hence why they try to forge a false reality. Most is due to their severe ingrained hatred for us because we refuse to accomodate them or include them. There is no obligation to do so either.

What is also funny about all of this is seeing @ciddhartha @SomaliSpotter and @Darod_Supremacy Throw temper tantrums and staunch opposition towards what we say ,like we aren't already preaching to the choir lollollol

Im just giving my two cents on the matter like i do on various other topics, but to see them run around butthurt about it makes my day.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I got called a qabilist for stating that Bantus participated in the civil war. I'm a proud qabilist, but...really? Of all the opinions that I hold, this is the one that makes me qabilist to the core?!? :chrisfreshhah:

S

Shamis

What happened to the Tutsis will happen to us if we keep isolating ourselves from each other. They ruled that Kingdom, Bantu Hutus migrated in by the millions and slowly became the majority and then slaughtered them by the millions yet they haven't been deported back to the Congo. This site needs to stop referring to Hawiye as Hutu.

S

Shamis

I got called a qabilist for stating that Bantus participated in the civil war. I'm a proud qabilist, but...really? Of all the opinions that I hold, this is the one that makes me qabilist to the core?!? :chrisfreshhah:

Living in the West turned everyone African American - they actually think Bantu have a qabiil. I bet they can't count back more than 4 fathers.

What happened to the Tutsis will happen to us if we keep isolating ourselves from each other. They ruled that Kingdom, Bantu Hutus migrated in by the millions and slowly became the majority and then slaughtered them by the millions yet they haven't been deported back to the Congo.

Naw doubt it. The tension between somalis and bantus is high in somalia.

Its more likely That what happened to Tutsis will happen to them. That is if these liberals and Enos push the buttons.

Somehow people havent learned from the siad barre regime that you cannot shove your foreign laws and beliefs down somalis throats if They do not accept. It will result in a Huge backlash.

This site needs to stop referring to Hawiye as Hutu.

It is hawiye that named themselves HUTU it doesn't not mean Hutu in literal sense it is an abreviation or an Acronym of some sort of organization.

Prof togane an abgal poet is the one that coined it.

Somehow people havent learned from the siad barre regime that you cannot shove your foreign laws and beliefs down somalis throats if They do not accept. It will result in a Huge backlash.

Right, like your beliefs on a national government that rules over the entire Somali peninsula, or the entire fable construct of the Somali ethnic group? Both ideas that were conceived of outside of the Somali peninsula and imposed on a people who never believed in either of these notions?

The Bantu pseudo intellectuals are getting confident walahi, they are laying down their vision of bantu supremacy on the wax now, no more subliminal shit lol. But I am supremely confident we will rise to the challenges we are facing today and we will reawaken the spirit of our righteous forbearers and reclaim the Somali peninsula as our ancient playground.

Right, like your beliefs on a national government that rules over the entire Somali peninsula, or the entire fable construct of the Somali ethnic group? Both ideas that were conceived of outside of the Somali peninsula and imposed on a people who never believed in either of these notions?

You are either another self hating trolls who is desperate for attention or a brilliant jarear camouflaged as a darood and who is intent on continuing the cycle of division and distrust that has befallen upon us. Enlighten me please Mr Darood Superstar

uniting people of the same ethnic is common sense, and something that would benefit somalis. it might further marginalize minority groups, so maybe thats why you're against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.