Ugaasadda caught on film outside of her normal studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You liar!!!!!!!!
She looks as pretty as ever.
I've said nothing negative. ...this is perhaps first time ever Ugaasadda getting filmed from a different angle..without her 7k state of the art camera:banderas:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Is she pregnant? She looks fat and puffy.

Loooooooooool no photoshop in this video, that's what's wrong. lol

menace

VIP
Is she pregnant? She looks fat and puffy.

Loooooooooool no photoshop in this video, that's what's wrong. lol
:deadrose::deadpeter::dead::dead1: Walahi I ain't trying to make fun of her but I'm shocked ...

Just last month a friend of mine got back frm Xamar and he said he run into her at a wedding and that she looks different than he thought

Q

Queen Carawelo

:deadrose::deadpeter::dead::dead1: Walahi I ain't trying to make fun of her but I'm shocked ...

Just last month a friend of mine got back frm Xamar and he said he run into her at a wedding and that she looks different than he thought
Of course she looks different, I know people who knew her from Canada. Lmfao.

S

Shamis

giphy.gif

menace

VIP
I take it back cause
Menace you're like a gossipy chick warya.

I cover all topics ...you dnt like to reply to my political threads but you assume I'm gossiping..I am actually concerned for her really..she ballooned ..her face looked way sharper than this ..wax ba meeshan ka jira

Q

Queen Carawelo

She looks better in the video than she does on Instagram. She's quruxley.
Nobody called her ugly boo. I said she looked puffy and fat, she uses the photoshop to slim her face.

S

Shamis

Nobody called her ugly boo. I said she looked puffy and fat, she uses the photoshop to slim her face.

The message was for menace who's doing backflips over a (supposedly) unflattering video of a girl even though he's a dude.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The message was for menace who's doing backflips over a (supposedly) unflattering video of a girl even though he's a dude.
But menace didn't call her ugly. He just said she looked different and I agreed with him. Go to her IG page and you will see the difference between this video and the pictures/videos she posts.

S

Shamis

I follower on IG - she gained a little bit of weight and video camera's make you look different to photographs. Every time I shoot a video I don't like the result, I don't look quite myself compared to photographs.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I follower on IG - she gained a little bit of weight and video camera's make you look different to photographs. Every time I shoot a video I don't like the result, I don't look quite myself compared to photographs.
Looooooooooooooool

Haye Shamis. It's not that serious but okay.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How do you gain weight in Somalia when people are near starvation all the time.

Cancerka indaha iyo mindhircka ha ku dhaco etc etx

Status
Not open for further replies.