Ugaasadda caught on film outside of her normal studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

How do you gain weight in Somalia when people are near starvation all the time.

Cancerka indaha iyo mindhircka ha ku dhaco etc etx
Loooooooooooooooool

That's what's happens when Hassan sheikh is paying you the money intended for the poor people. She's eating xaraan, she might as well indulge in swine.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Maybe she's pregnant.

But my god she has a fat face. Looks like she ate an elephant.

S

Shamis

I thought she was just trying to be instafamous lakiin inkaar bey qabtaa, I hope she gets butt raped by baboons. She's thief and a war criminal.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I thought she was just trying to be instafamous lakiin inkaar bey qabtaa, I hope she gets butt raped by baboons. She's thief and a war criminal.

She's also qabiliste, who dismisses anything that has to do with darood but she loves our men though, too bad she settled with dark skinned shrek. #sorrynotsorry.

S

Shamis

She's also qabiliste, who dismisses anything that has to do with darood but she loves our men though, too bad she settled with dark skinned shrek. #sorrynotsorry.

Her husband fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down it. Is she really a qabiiliste? What did she say?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
How do you gain weight in Somalia when people are near starvation all the time.

Cancerka indaha iyo mindhircka ha ku dhaco etc etx

Don't you ever use such a habaar on this little girl..even her husband does not quality for my habaar ..he is a low ranking ..

However I urge you to send a quickie one towards the children of the obese leader of Djibouti

Q

Queen Carawelo

Her husband fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down it. Is she really a qabiiliste? What did she say?
She made some rant about darood leaders and basically said Hutu leaders are better, then people went ham on her and she deleted the post.

S

Shamis

Anyone who works with that government and takes pay without actively making the world aware of the horrifying things happening in Somalia is just another cog in the wheel of oppression. If she works for them, she should have been a total mother teresa type and not a .

Q

Queen Carawelo

Anyone who works with that government and takes pay without actively making the world aware of the horrifying things happening in Somalia is just another cog in the wheel of oppression. If she works for them, she should have been a total mother teresa type and not a .
She said her days are behind her just like draya michelle.

Can one delete their hoe past? Lmfao

S

Shamis

She made some rant about darood leaders and basically said Hutu leaders are better, then people went ham on her and she deleted the post.

She is a dumb for that. A complete and utter loser.

S

Shamis

She said her days are behind her just like draya michelle.

Can one delete their hoe past? Lmfao

I bet they make her minister for tourism or something. Wallahi I saw her a minor instagrammer but she's going to get involved in politics after doing absolutely nothing for the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.