Ugaasadda caught on film outside of her normal studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Anyone who works with that government and takes pay without actively making the world aware of the horrifying things happening in Somalia is just another cog in the wheel of oppression. If she works for them, she should have been a total mother teresa type and not a .
I actually take pay my reservation for the habaar my nigga @Bahal just unleashed..
She completely deserves a great deal of Habar

I salute you my dearest @Shamis

I mean anyone that is willing to receiving a paycheck from this hell-hole deserves our ultimate Habar ..naclatual caleyk

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Anyone who works with that government and takes pay without actively making the world aware of the horrifying things happening in Somalia is just another cog in the wheel of oppression. If she works for them, she should have been a total mother teresa type and not a .

That actually ridiculous. People have to work in the government people are only habaaring her because she's abgal.

menace

VIP
Manne I'm emotional man..f*ck! How did I lose my trademark..how did I stop anyone from my great Habar crusade ..

Once again I apologizw @Shamis :meleshame::mjcry::meleshame:

S

Shamis

That actually ridiculous. People have to work in the government people are only habaaring her because she's abgal.

What is your definition of a government? In my definition, they work for the people - not themselves. She's eating agoon money, famine victims money, the salaries of soldiers and so on. Qabiil is the hiding post for all these corrupt people - you can't critisize anyone without someone accusing you of being qabiilist.

@menace Ha ku dhacdo xaaraan cune dhamaantood

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Everybody in da government deserves cancerka futada as the great menace would say

menace

VIP
You know know @Shamis ..this is therapeutic for me..for such a long time I felt despair of what the leaders of SOMALIA are doing ..now I have platform to unleash my unrelenting habaar..each time I'm gonna use a cancer on their vital organ...Hada tani looks like she got a hyper active thyroid syndrome ..it a good start :dance::dance::dj:
What is your definition of a government? In my definition, they work for the people - not themselves. She's eating agoon money, famine victims money, the salaries of soldiers and so on. Qabiil is the hiding post for all these corrupt people - you can't critisize anyone without someone accusing you of being qabiilist.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Lol when the darod government comes in 2016 you'll see many people who were frothing at the mouth suddenly silent. I agree there is rife nepotism and currption in this government but I'm not blind to see what people are doing. This girl is always viciously attacked for the most minor of things like mentioning her xafad, eating at restaurants etc etc.

Even if her husband wasn't part of the government she would be doing these exact things it's not she's showing off $100,000 cars.

S

Shamis

You know know @Shamis ..this is therapeutic for me..for such a long time I felt despair of what the leaders of SOMALIA are doing ..now I have platform to unleash my unrelenting habaar..each time I'm gonna use a cancer on their vital organ...Hada tani looks like she got a hyper active thyroid syndrome ..it a good start :dance::dance::dj:

:dead1::deadrose:

menace wallahi you're awsome for hating them - few people give a damn, including this fankuulad miciyaha weyn.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lol when the darod government comes in 2016 you'll see many people who were frothing at the mouth suddenly silent. I agree there is rife nepotism and currption in this government but I'm not blind to see what people are doing. This girl is always viciously attacked for the most minor of things like mentioning her xafad, eating at restaurants etc etc.

Even if her husband wasn't part of the government she would be doing these exact things it's not she's showing off 100,000 cars.
When did she ever go to a restaurant? She knows she's a target so she stats at Villa Somalia. She never steps out and mingles with the public. She takes pictures of people who come to Villa Somalia. She is getting paid to take pictures from the balcony.

When darood goes into villa Somalia. You better believe I will be on IG stunting on you people. The difference between us daroods and her is we will not be taking pictures of canjeelo while people are starving in 2 miles away. I will be the mother Teresa of Somalia.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

She has never denied working for the government.

Boocow, a 27-year-old civil servant living in Mogadishu, sees herself as an ambassador of sorts for Somalia.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55a80840e4b0896514d0b193

I follow her on IG and she always seems to be at home. We have never seen her at 'work' because she gets paid to instagram. She has done more to change the image of the government and the security situation in Mogadishu than Hassan Sheikh could ever dream.

Here is what she told the Guardian a week after the Central Hotel attack in Mogadishu (25+ people were killed).

Since I arrived here I haven’t heard a single bullet go off and I’ve only heard one explosion.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/27/mogadishu-somali-satirist-women-ugaaso-boocow-instagram

She was there for 2 years and hasn't heard a single bullet?:what: Only ever heard one explosion?! :stopit:

menace

VIP
@Idol what this little dhoocilad Miski needs to recognize is that if this chick had no guilty conscious then why is she under protection ..ileen we have numerous folks who go from the West to the motherland and who reside in any part of xamar in the duration of their visit ...does this not tell you something ..really! Walahi I got friends who just got back and they were kicking it at their day's residency

S

Shamis

@Duchess - That's why I liked her, she worked hard to make Mogadishu look good but I was under the impression that she was doing this independently. She should have multi tasked and helped the people of Mogadishu - Xamar is not just buildings.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
When did she ever go to a restaurant? She knows she's a target so she stats at Villa Somalia. She never steps out and mingles with the public. She takes pictures of people who come to Villa Somalia. She is getting paid to take pictures from the balcony.

When darood goes into villa Somalia. You better believe I will be on IG stunting on you people. The difference between us daroods and her is we will not be taking pictures of canjeelo while people are starving in 2 miles away. I will be the mother Teresa of Somalia.

:deadosama:

You're crazy fam lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Who do you think I am? I'm not abgal, I'm tired of this bullshit darod hawiyes wars that have gotten us nowhere. Have some serious criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.