UK Election 2024

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I will be voting Reform. Little to do with the politics since I’m in a safe Labour seat but I wanna push up the vote percentage of minor parties in hopes of proportional representation instead of FPTP. There is also wayyy too much immigration tbf

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
I will be voting Reform. Little to do with the politics since I’m in a safe Labour seat but I wanna push up the vote percentage of minor parties in hopes of proportional representation instead of FPTP. There is also wayyy too much immigration tbf
I hope they deport your ass to Africa.
prayer GIF

Forget pulling the ladder up this man wants to take the whole ladder with him.

Season 6 GIF by ABC Network

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'll be blunt, I'll be voting Reform just because I want less immigration, less money for the mass, more taxes and more racism. Segregation now, Segregation tommorow and segregation forever :diddyass:

I think reform will get a lot of seats today. I just voted Green Party. f*ck the Labour leader
They won't. I think they'll probably get fewer than 10 seats in all likelihood. That's 1.5% of the seats in parliament at best.

I'm actually glad they're in the election - they're splitting the conservative vote.

They won't. I think they'll probably get fewer than 10 seats in all likelihood. That's 1.5% of the seats in parliament at best.

I'm actually glad they're in the election - they're splitting the conservative vote.
We will see but I promise you reform will get more than 10 seats. People will be shocked

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

They'll get more, they'll be the shock of this parliament