Uk faraaxs wont be happy

Do (most) seek validation from jamaicans&mathows?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Yes(no)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
This guy is a famous somali from uk
chunkz-5.jpg

Not even eyebrow raise is helping him :mjlol:
My man out here dissing Chunkz...
This guy is doing collabs with Premier League footballers and is one of the most watched YouTube entertainers in the UK

Please name me one from Sweden :deadpeter:

This guy is doing collabs with Premier League footballers and is one of the most watched YouTube entertainers in the UK

He is a clown. Chunkz is the most successful Somali Youtuber. Man even comes on sky sport talking football. And he has met some of the most famous footballers out there

He is a clown. Chunkz is the most successful Somali Youtuber. Man even comes on sky sport talking football. And he has met some of the most famous footballers out there
Fr he went from making vids in his hooyos crib in the estates of Harlesdon to living in a mansion with his guys living his best life

Wallahi I remember watching him at 10k back late 2016, the way he blew up was mad, he’s more relevant than KSI now in UK YouTube

Fr he went from making vids in his hooyos crib in the estates of Harlesdon to living in a mansion with his guys living his best life

Wallahi I remember watching him at 10k back late 2016, the way he blew up was mad, he’s more relevant than KSI now in UK YouTube

Salty niggas did i say he was bad again @Jaydaan old ass man with reading comprehension i said he is a big influence on how people view somalis and with that fohhead it aint good :susp:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Afrique do you still have that video of a bunch of caato Swedish guys in tracksuits attacking the news reporters who were describing them like dangerous animals?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
No way a Swedish bum, taking cheap shots at reer UK. But forgets Scandi Xaaliimos roam the streets of London during christmas and summer holiday. ready to be picked up and piped.

How is a nigga with this trim talking sxb :mjlol:
C9EE2979-CF19-4FF2-8993-C61B0FA6B973.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Don’t make me back out the vid of the Swedish Faarax getting smacked up and getting a golden shower from 3 kurds

Salty niggas did i say he was bad again @Jaydaan old ass man with reading comprehension i said he is a big influence on how people view somalis and with that fohhead it aint good :susp:
So what if his forehead is big? He’s making money and moves, I don’t think he or any Somali here actually cares lool, the forehead jokes originated from Barkhad abdi everyone knows that

Horta you’re Swedish why does Uk concern you so much? You are one obsessed weirdo wallahi

No way a Swedish bum, taking cheap shots at reer UK. But forgets Scandi Xaaliimos roam the streets of London during christmas and summer holiday. ready to be picked up and piped.

View attachment 119353
I can vouch for that, Wallahi the amount of Swedish halimos that thirst over the guys over here :pachah1:who remembers that airhead scandi halimo who was bragging about spending bills on plane tickets to link her Madow boyfriend loooool

@Afrique do you still have that video of a bunch of caato Swedish guys in tracksuits attacking the news reporters who were describing them like dangerous animals?

Its on youtube

View attachment 119353
Lol came to this thread after getting bashed by @Liltop :mjlol:
And these xaliimos go to their family nothin wrong with that
But getting bullied by Madows :eminemdamn: :farmajoyaab: :faysalwtf:

So what if his forehead is big? He’s making money and moves, I don’t think he or any Somali here actually cares lool, the forehead jokes originated from Barkhad abdi everyone knows that

Horta you’re Swedish why does Uk concern you so much? You are one obsessed weirdo wallahi

So you also have reading comprehension
aint suprising when you wanna be jamaican so bad :mjlol:
Facts weak simps with big foreheads
Thats were the stereotype came from waalahi i hate to say it but they are very influential of the fate of the rest of the diaspora :jcoleno:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its on youtube

Lol came to this thread after getting bashed by @Liltop :mjlol:
And these xaliimos go to their family nothin wrong with that
But getting bullied by Madows :eminemdamn: :farmajoyaab: :faysalwtf:
I can vouch for that, Wallahi the amount of Swedish halimos that thirst over the guys over here :pachah1:who remembers that airhead halimo who was bragging about spending bills on plane tickets to link her Madow boyfriend loooool

Check twitter, their woman always beg uk slang and uk culture. Wallahi its true, i’ve seen it with my own eyes. These shisha lounges are full of scandi xaaliimos on a holiday ready to get piped. While the Faaraxs get pissed on. Wallahi check this topic, they were talking about it on sspot in 2017 big news. :pachah1:

60B727F1-57F0-43A4-8593-E3BBCDA3D4B2.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wallahi this video always makes me laugh. It's worse than the American one where the woman was complaining about Somalis existing in MN:dead:

These guys are so fucking embarrassing though, fucking retarded ghetto pieces of qashin.

Check twitter, their woman always beg uk slang and uk culture. Wallahi its true, i’ve seen it with my own eyes. These shisha lounges are full of scandi xaaliimos on a holiday ready to get piped. While the Faaraxs get pissed on. Wallahi check this topic, they were talking about it on sspot in 2017 big news. :pachah1:

View attachment 119354
What do u expect when the dudes over there are skinny qaxootis who get flinged around by fresh of the boat Kurds :mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
3 somalis have proved this many times
This is them
DSYwK9iWkAEGo2m.jpg

And that somali deserved it Fake ganster

they aint on piss sxb, they get pissed on by kurds, afghans and arabs. Dhegacas bully you sxb, couple of scandi jilicso coupe Faaraxs wouldn’t stand a chance against the bloodthirsty Madows in London.

Y all bringin up one brainwashed BLM SJW xaliimo dont prove shit FOR SHIT
I can say proud with my Chest that vast MAJORITY SOMALIS HERE HATE TO BE GROUPED AS "BLACK" and we do not claim"yemeni" becuase otherwis get buting bullied by Madows :pachah1: