Uk faraaxs wont be happy

Do (most) seek validation from jamaicans&mathows?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Yes(no)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Wallahi this video always makes me laugh. It's worse than the American one where the woman was complaining about Somalis existing in MN:dead:

These guys are so fucking embarrassing though, fucking retarded ghetto pieces of qashin.
The area rinkeby is known all over Sweden because of Somalis. So much that this foreign channel came to film the place because of it being sign of failed immigration. These animals didn’t disappoint and attacked the camera crew.

they aint on piss sxb, they get pissed on by kurds, afghans and arabs. Dhegacas bully you sxb, couple of scandi jilicso coupe Faaraxs wouldn’t stand a chance against the bloodthirsty Madows in London.
LMAOO come look at this Madow bootyclapper it was true after all they got stockholm syndrome :damn: :damn: @Liltop

Laughing at your fake story
Not every diaspora get bullied u know :russsmug:

Wallahi can never imagining calling myself "mali" lmaooooo at the self hate
You all are claimingWEST AFRICANS WTFF :faysalwtf:

Dont care if its Hip

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The area rinkeby is known all over Sweden because of Somalis. So much that this foreign channel came to film the place because of it being sign of failed immigration. These animals didn’t disappoint and attacked the camera crew.
I feel sorry for the cadaan people there absolutely miskeen. I can't believe anyone would act like a xaywaan in Sweden of all places.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LMAOO come look at this Madow bootyclapper it was true after all they got stockholm syndrome :damn: :damn: @Liltop

Laughing at your fake story
Not every diaspora get bullied u know :russsmug:
Have u ever even stepped foot into the UK for you to know what goes on here or do you get your info from these weirdos who sit on this site all day? He’s right, those malnourished clowns that you guys call gangbangers over there in Sweden would get absolutely battered by the ajnabi gangs here in London. Mali bruddas here have status over here in the streets, you can’t compare that fairyland Sweden to London kiddo

Have u ever even stepped foot into the UK for you to know what goes on here or do you get your info from these weirdos who sit on this site all day? He’s right, those malnourished clowns that you guys call gangbangers over there in Sweden would get absolutely battered by the ajnabi gangs here in London. Mali bruddas here have status over here in the streets, you can’t compare that fairyland Sweden to London kiddo

Lmao at you defenfending your oppresors
A somali from Sweden would never even if we had oppresors.
if "status" have become getting thrown in a TRASH CAN by Madows with NO upproar let alone fight from the somali community something is fucked in UK water :snoop:

Lmao at you defenfending your oppresors
A somali from Sweden would never even if we had oppresors.
if "status" have become getting thrown in a TRASH CAN by Madows with NO upproar let alone fight from the somali community something is fucked in UK water :snoop:
Since when were somalis getting thrown in trash cans by Madows over here? Wallahi you’re talking out your arse at this point, you get your information from Somalispot, I can’t take you seriously :childplease:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
50A3F2CB-8E3E-432B-8EEE-397788BF02B3.jpeg

Wallahi this video always makes me laugh. It's worse than the American one where the woman was complaining about Somalis existing in MN:dead:

These guys are so fucking embarrassing though, fucking retarded ghetto pieces of qashin.
This Swedish documentary proves why Sweden is the most pathetic country. This guy committed 221 from burglary, stealing cars, assaults, car chase with police. sweden believe no one under 18 should ever go to jail and no matter what you do under 18 you deserve care. They even have 2 social workers who advises courts and they say if you lock up people under 18, you will hurt their feelings, they will feel bad and have harder time to catch up with their peers. The reporter says so until they are 18 society has to suffer then? They say unfortunately yes. If you see why these skinny Somalis think they are so hard? its because they live in the nicest and softest country in the world

This Swedish documentary proves why Sweden is the most pathetic country. This guy committed 221 from burglary, stealing cars, assaults, car chase with police. sweden believe no one under 18 should ever go to jail and no matter what you do under 18 you deserve care. They even have 2 social workers who advises courts and they say if you lock up people under 18, you will hurt their feelings, they will feel bad and have harder time to catch up with their peers. The reporter says so until they are 18 society has to suffer then? They say unfortunately yes. If you see why these skinny Somalis think they are so hard? its because they live in the nicest and softest country in the world

Still less crime than 3rld world shithole uk
Its basically West africas colony :mjlol:

Lets not act like swedish and most somali scandis wouldnt get completly bullied by ruthless madows if they switched positions with the uk somalis.
scandi Turks/kurds and Arabs are no where near comparable to Uk west african and afro caribbeans.
I live in Denmark, been to both Norway, sweden and they are jilec compared to the Uk

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Lets not act like swedish and most somali scandis wouldnt get completly bullied by ruthless madows if they switched positions with the uk somalis.
scandi Turks/kurds and Arabs are no where near comparable to Uk west african and afro caribbeans.
I live in Denmark, been to both Norway, sweden and they are jilec compared to the Uk
Nahh lived in both countries both tyrones are a es