UK Somalis dont get bullied guys!

Ilhan Cumar, Axmed Xussein, Barkhad Cabdi, Imaan, K'Naan all made it big in North America. Can you name one UK Somali celebrity whose known world wide?
Two of those guys you have just stated are Canadians :gucciwhat: don’t try claim Canadian success as yours, the U.S and Canada isn’t one big country my friend

A supermodel who’s reaching her deathbed and a washed politician who cheated on her husband for a yahuud and advocates for khaniismo iyo balayo?? And a fob who single-handedly TARNISHED the reputation of Somalis worldwide with that horrendous acting in that Captain Philips film? Is that what Reer US are claiming as success stories

Mo Farah has more relevancy than all of those names you have just stated:russ:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Two of those guys you have just stated are Canadians :gucciwhat: don’t try claim Canadian success as yours, the U.S and Canada isn’t one big country my friend

A supermodel who’s reaching her deathbed and a washed politician who cheated on her husband for a yahuud and advocates for khaniismo iyo balayo?? And a fob who single-handedly TARNISHED the reputation of Somalis worldwide with that horrendous acting in that Captain Philips film? Is that what Reer US are claiming as success stories

Mo Farah has more relevancy than all of those names you have just stated:russ:
Well I am Canadian, and I can defend Murica since were neighbours.

Yes they are success stories, Ilhan Cumar 1st Somali in US congress

No one knows mo farah outside UK lol

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:lolbron: the UK Somali community needs walahi only 10 niggas from USA and Canada "crazy mjs and hawiye from MN specially" preferably..walahi we will shut it down..

Less of them weak Isaaq boyz

View attachment 114447
There's a sizeable xamar population and anyways Somalis actually get gyal it's only these Somali utes that create the stereotype.
Retaliation, Shootings, Murder: Court Docs, Reports Reveal ...

Portrait of a somali girl wearing a blue hijab, Woqooyi Ga… | Flickr

Invader

These west africans/caribbeans are so weird, they constantly say shit about us and make fun of our features and say that we're not black but when you say something back to them, they cry and say we're anti black, racist and stuff. They've got such a victim mentality, they stay making vids about us, yet apparently we're the ones obsessed with them.
They're surnames come from their slave masters :drakelaugh: These Madows cry when you say that. Also their grandparents don't got passports cus they're windrush immigrants:mjlol:Besides that girls only find the stereotypical Somalis ugly. There are cute looking ones:rolleyes: Also most of the Madows have hair extensions that come from horse hair which is unappetising. Anyways when they get fucked and get pregnant the person who impregnates them leave them as single mothers. Also who remembers that Chlamydia joke against Jamaican girls. They're gonna work as low paid caretakers in the future.

A politician can say whatever he wants to get elected...he cant deport a Somali unless he/she is a refugee that didnt adjust their status and commited major felony...once you become citezen...hoyadiis trump cant do shit.

We got gangs ..business men..Doctors..engineers..we got everything..
He was already elected, he did in private talks three months into his administration.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It’s the always the ugly ones who talk shit about us. These girls sound bitter I bet an Abdi rejected her ass :drakelaugh:

They're surnames come from their slave masters :drakelaugh: These Madows cry when you say that. Also their grandparents don't got passports cus they're windrush immigrants:mjlol:Besides that girls only find the stereotypical Somalis ugly. There are cute looking ones:rolleyes: Also most of the Madows have hair extensions that come from horse hair which is unappetising. Anyways when they get fucked and get pregnant the person who impregnates them leave them as single mothers. Also who remembers that Chlamydia joke against Jamaican girls. They're gonna work as low paid caretakers in the future.
Exactly so these Madow girls have no chat for me when they’re the ones wearing weaves and wigs that mimick Somali hair that we’ve naturally got, I think it’s jealousy that these girls constantly mock somalis

Invader

Exactly so these Madow girls have no chat for me when they’re the ones wearing weaves and wigs that mimick Somali hair that we’ve naturally got, I think it’s jealousy that these girls constantly mock somalis
You took the words out of my mouth:)

You took the words out of my mouth:)
I think the Madows constantly bully uk Somalis cos we look different to them and that we’ve got nice curly/wavy hair and smaller features and still be fully black and they can’t stand the fact that other Africans can look different and be light skinned. Such bitter losers who you’ll never catch without their stinking weave on

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
:denzelnigga: here in America ..American hate us..but they admire how we carry our selfs..we got our own businesses...our own ATM machines...

Something in UK brings shame to the name of Somalia...men are cowards..women sleeping with enemies... i think its the Somaliland affect
Somaliland ee kaga dhagty maxaa waaye adiga?

In high school a lot of these ‘Nubian queenz’ were ignored by Somali guys, they used to constantly touch the hair of Somali boys :russ:
Literally I remember taking my hijab off my pe once in school and all the Madow tings were like omg you have such nice hair and kept touching it, another Somali girl I know even said the Madow girls tried to cut her hair off to see if it was real, they’re so jealous

My cousins in the UK say Somalis always get treated like garbage over there from the West Africans, Caribbean/West Indians, non-Muslim Asians and white people. Which is why most reer UK sticks to their own or to Pakis, Bengalis and Arabs

Trending