UK Somalis dont get bullied guys!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
These are birmingham ppl. They hate somalis there i heard. Come camden and see how many Madows still cry for their friends that got packed last summer.

They started pulling shabaab tactics and attacking random mali kids, because of how many of their gang members were efficiently targeted in daylight.

Walaahi in some areas they bully weak malis, like how cadaans bullied the foreigners when they were langaab. The somalis in the uk need to lock down areas and stop spreading themselves thinly.

:deadosama:
But somalis are getting more hate because they are standing up and taking charge compared to the previous generation from 2007-2010. The new dutch kids get bullied cus they are fobs obviously and don't know the game. But the new generation born here from 2000 have hit figured out.

You'll get most of the hate on videos and online but that doesn't matter. I could make videos on youtube with my friends and stage saying stupid racist shit, but because of how protected certain communities are i'd most likely get cancelled.

Things are slowly changing and the kind doesn't ever like to get dethroned.
your very right akh Birmingham maadows/cadaans and mixed race look down on somalis I have seen it on twitter aswell they really don't f*ck with them over there like at all.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
your very right akh Birmingham maadows/cadaans and mixed race look down on somalis I have seen it on twitter aswell they really don't f*ck with them over there like at all.
I wonder why? perhaps it's because somalis don't mind them and perform well academically?

Either way it's good to keep away from toxic ppl.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I wonder why? perhaps it's because somalis don't mind them and perform well academically?

Either way it's good to keep away from toxic ppl.
Because the Somalis there are new arrivals and are easy targets for them. Not many somalis are there compared to London

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
are eritrean and ethiopian christians in the uk somaliphobic?
Not really from what I seen on twitter some are friends with somalis even one converted to Islam. Although I would say a lot of Eritrean girl hang out with west Africans and some of the guys are salty even though they also hang out with west Africans lool

I welcome and thrive off these madoow's hatred sxb. At least we wouldn't assimilate with them like American-Somalis and adopted their fucking toxic culture.

We aint finna become like ya'll
Girls.jpg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Theres Somalians and Somalilanders. Bruv to all these Obese YANKEES there are Somalians and Somalilanders. Have you not heard the banter Malis VS Landers

Trending