UK Somalis dont get bullied guys!

These west africans/caribbeans are so weird, they constantly say shit about us and make fun of our features and say that we're not black but when you say something back to them, they cry and say we're anti black, racist and stuff. They've got such a victim mentality, they stay making vids about us, yet apparently we're the ones obsessed with them.

you’re missing the point. Obviously we don’t agree with them, but the fact these people are saying it like that shamelessly shows how they view somalis in general. They obviously aren’t saying any other ethnicity because they don’t hate them. I’m 99% sure they’re only saying Somalis because of their dislike, otherwise they wouldn’t answer the question. Use your brain, everytime Somalis are attacked by UK Madow your first response is “iT aFfEcTs YoU gUyS tOo”
You guys exaggerate and stretch this kinda shit too much on this forum, just look at the fob who even made this vid. The location says ‘Minneapolis’ and he literally put together a collage of videos of people saying they don’t find Somalis attractive in the UK. I’ve noticed most of the outrage seems to be coming from Somalis outside of the Uk. These vids have people saying all sorts of slander against other African nations and countries as well, but do you see them getting outraged? No, so why do you guys start having an emotional breakdown the second u see the most minor slightest bit of shade thrown at us.

some shaqo’laan people some of u lot are Wallahi :chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you’re missing the point. Obviously we don’t agree with them, but the fact these people are saying it like that shamelessly shows how they view somalis in general. They obviously aren’t saying any other ethnicity because they don’t hate them. I’m 99% sure they’re only saying Somalis because of their dislike, otherwise they wouldn’t answer the question. Use your brain, everytime Somalis are attacked by UK Madow your first response is “iT aFfEcTs YoU gUyS tOo”
Its a cope sxb, they have utterly embarrassed the Somali name, wa dad dulman. UK truly is a depressing place :russ:

:denzelnigga: here in America ..American hate us..but they admire how we carry our selfs..we got our own businesses...our own ATM machines...

Something in UK brings shame to the name of Somalia...men are cowards..women sleeping with enemies... i think its the Somaliland affect

:denzelnigga: here in America ..American hate us..but they admire how we carry our selfs..we got our own businesses...our own ATM machines...

Something in UK brings shame to the name of Somalia...men are cowards..women sleeping with enemies... i think its the Somaliland affect
Your country wants you out what are you on about? https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....ald-trump-campaign-rally-minnesota/index.html
Imagine the president of your country agreeing that you guys should be expelled :deadmanny: There’s not even a lot of you guys there compared to the other groups. Let’s not even talk about how your representative Ilhan cuckolded her husband for a reer Goldberg. :damn: Imagine being cuckolded by a big nosed bastard. Actually I want to continue this beating what about how your diaspora is known for engaging in sodomy and degeneracy.

Your country wants you out what are you on about? https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....ald-trump-campaign-rally-minnesota/index.html
Imagine the president of your country agreeing that you guys should be expelled :deadmanny: There’s not even a lot of you guys there compared to the other groups. Let’s not even talk about how your representative Ilhan cuckolded her husband for a reer Goldberg. :damn: Imagine being cuckolded by a big nosed bastard. Actually I want to continue this beating what about how your diaspora is known for engaging in sodomy and degeneracy.

Keyword we dont get bullied sxb..Donal Trump may Allah guide him to Islam dont want immigrants from Somalia..thats actually good..i dont want Somalia to be empty

TekNiKo

VIP

Indeed Somalis have made a name for themselves in America,and one of the biggest success stories unlike gaajo UK still living on welfare and have 10 family member cramped in a 3 bedroom council house :russ:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Even becky joined the bullying :mjhaps: :mjhaps:
These are birmingham ppl. They hate somalis there i heard. Come camden and see how many Madows still cry for their friends that got packed last summer.

They started pulling shabaab tactics and attacking random mali kids, because of how many of their gang members were efficiently targeted in daylight.

Walaahi in some areas they bully weak malis, like how cadaans bullied the foreigners when they were langaab. The somalis in the uk need to lock down areas and stop spreading themselves thinly.

:deadosama:
But somalis are getting more hate because they are standing up and taking charge compared to the previous generation from 2007-2010. The new dutch kids get bullied cus they are fobs obviously and don't know the game. But the new generation born here from 2000 have hit figured out.

You'll get most of the hate on videos and online but that doesn't matter. I could make videos on youtube with my friends and stage saying stupid racist shit, but because of how protected certain communities are i'd most likely get cancelled.

Things are slowly changing and the kind doesn't ever like to get dethroned.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These Americans need to be put in their place they’re getting on my nerves.
Then go and put them in their place. Stop whining, go and make a thread. I'll be watching :gaasdrink:

These are birmingham ppl. They hate somalis there i heard. Come camden and see how many Madows still cry for their friends that got packed last summer.

They started pulling shabaab tactics and attacking random mali kids, because of how many of their gang members were efficiently targeted in daylight.

Walaahi in some areas they bully weak malis, like how cadaans bullied the foreigners when they were langaab. The somalis in the uk need to lock down areas and stop spreading themselves thinly.

But somalis are getting more hate because they are standing up and taking charge compared to the previous generation from 2007-2010. The new dutch kids get bullied cus they are fobs obviously and don't know the game. But the new generation born here from 2000 have hit figured out.

You'll get most of the hate on videos and online but that doesn't matter. I could make videos on youtube with my friends and stage saying stupid racist shit, but because of how protected certain communities are i'd most likely get cancelled.

:cosbyhmm: dont you guys have coffee shops ..arcade and billiard halls..dont you guys have a stronghold...we in America live in close approximately from each other..1000s of Somali kids attend the same schools...

Why are you guys weak?

TekNiKo

VIP

:damn: Rer UK confirm bullying.

Keyword we dont get bullied sxb..Donal Trump may Allah guide him to Islam dont want immigrants from Somalia..thats actually good..i dont want Somalia to be empty
You’re president saying he wants you guys out three months into his administration is bullying, he even had a rally in an area known for having a dense somali population. What are you even on about, why are you trying to lie that he doesn’t hate you. He chalked you all as terrorists and criminals lmao. Give it a few years and the cadaans will be having lynching sessions.

You’re president saying he wants you guys out three months into his administration is bullying, he even had a rally in an area known for having a dense somali population. What are you even on about, why are you trying to lie that he doesn’t hate you. He chalked you all as terrorists and criminals lmao. Give it a few years and the cadaans will be having lynching sessions.

A politician can say whatever he wants to get elected...he cant deport a Somali unless he/she is a refugee that didnt adjust their status and commited major felony...once you become citezen...hoyadiis trump cant do shit.

We got gangs ..business men..Doctors..engineers..we got everything..

Indeed Somalis have made a name for themselves in America,and one of the biggest success stories unlike gaajo UK still living on welfare and have 10 family member cramped in a 3 bedroom council house :russ:
Somalis have made a name for themselves in America? You guys aren’t even known out there, you only live in three unknown states instead of the major cities in the US and you’re trying to compare yourselves to somalis in London who live in one of the most biggest global cities. ‘Biggest success stories’ kulaha, this guys lost it wallahi :chrisfreshhah::dead:

TekNiKo

VIP
Somalis have made a name for themselves in America? You guys aren’t even known out there, you only live in three unknown states instead of the major cities in the US and you’re trying to compare yourselves to somalis in London who live in one of the most biggest global cities. ‘Biggest success stories’ kulaha, this guys lost it wallahi :chrisfreshhah::dead:
Ilhan Cumar, Axmed Xussein, Barkhad Cabdi, Imaan, K'Naan all made it big in North America. Can you name one UK Somali celebrity whose known world wide?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Atleast I don't have to worry about getting shoot by a rondom cop or lynch by a racist

I don't have to worry about going Bankrupt for breaking my pinky finger

Trending