UK university trolls black people with BlackHistoryMonth pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Cvo9N6fXYAAUbVU.jpg
112132754-sadiq-NEWS-large_trans++mQN6VObUI5pRj51zuMaO5zraZPND84N1F2L8_6Ry1sA.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
but they're just gonna recant this and make a public apology eventually

unless this is a meme school with nothing to lose

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
always loved black history month

Somalis and Nigerians always went hard with their presentations as if cadaan people in Canada don't already know everything there is to know about us :mjlol:

:dead:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yikes but what can you expect from Kent, it's a very caadan place. :bell: This would never fly in london

Lots of black ppl in UK/ London. :salute:Makes sense with Britains history in the Caribbean and Africa
I always found it patronizing as f*ck. As if I need a special month to be taught my own history. "Did you know that black people invented peanut butter?" war naga baax

I always found it patronizing as f*ck. As if I need a special month to be taught my own history. "Did you know that black people invented peanut butter?" war naga baax

Lool but every month is white history month. :mjlol: But you're right I would've liked them to focus on any thing other than white men all year around instead of dedicating an entire month to one group. It's disingenuous

VixR

Veritas
No, Black History Month is important, they just do a piss poor job of it (even when they're not trolling):bell:

waraabe

Your superior
No, Black History Month is important, they just do a piss poor job of it (even when they're not trolling):bell:

No it's. It makes blackies victims and fuels their victim complex. It is also racist to give blacks a month while no one else has a month as that would be deemed racist

It is also insulting to blacks to say all your achievements are limited to a month lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending