Ultimate Proof for Somalis being Arab

Somalis are Arabs end of discussion and the opinions of ciyaal qaxootis doesn't matter to me since they can't read or speak in somali or in Arabic

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
This topic man

kill me GIF

I know my roots unlike you.

Why should I care about the natives they are not my people:manny:
What happened to the natives? According to the myth. A single arab male came to Somalia, married a single native female and populated all Somalis living today.

What about the thousands of native men and women?

How can two people birth a whole ethnicity? Did they do what the first humans did, Adam and Xaawo had twins so the twins married the other groups of twins. So you telling me we the outcome of incestuous ancestors who married their siblings?

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
This website is exposing me to a whole dark side of Somali's that the heavens had spared me from.
You opened pandora’s box all the glory and evils are now open to you.

What happened to the natives? According to the myth. A single arab male came to Somalia, married a single native female and populated all Somalis living today.

What about the thousands of native men and women?

How can two people birth a whole ethnicity? Did they do what the first humans did, Adam and Xaawo had twins so the twins married the other groups of twins. So you telling me we the outcome of incestuous ancestors who married their siblings?
The first man mixed with the natives there, somali is a mix between arab and an African tribe.