Ultimate Proof for Somalis being Arab

The Arabs writing in the Middle Ages themselves said Somalis were: negroes related to the Habasha and Zanj; Called us blacks; and, named our territory Barr Al Ajam or berberiyiin. DNA and linguistics completely rules out any Arab descent.

The OP here is related more to Arbore and naked tribesman of Southern Ethiopia than Arabs,

Even those Somalis with Arab heritage are now Somalinized Africans🀣

Somalis welcomed our neighbours from Yemen for a thousand years into our a land. When Somalis inter marry with them in their country they call their children racist names due to their β€œblackness”.
No one called Darood negroes or being related to Habesha ever (No proof) the earliest mention of Darood’s descendants was during the time of Adal and they were mentioned as having Olive skin colour.

Nobody here hates Arabs πŸ’€πŸ’€ we just don’t want to be called Arab. Why are you making light of the abuse that women get put through when they work in the gulf?????
Why is almost every posts in this forum mostly Anti-Arab then? Somalis and their obsession with Arabs needs to be studied… You guys deny our lineage and identity and want us to be related to you guys.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
No one called Darood negroes or being related to Habesha ever (No proof) the earliest mention of Darood’s descendants was during the time of Adal and they were mentioned as having Olive skin colour.
Self hating weirdo:mjlaugh:

wonyluvr

VIP
Why is almost every posts in this forum mostly Anti-Arab then? Somalis and their obsession with Arabs needs to be studied… You guys deny our lineage and identity and want us to be related to you guys.
Because of idiots like YOU who claim to be Arab they don’t give a f*ck about you

Because of idiots like YOU who claim to be Arab they don’t give a f*ck about you
I don’t need validation and recognition from Arabs (A lot of so called β€œArabs” are Arabized Turks and Caucasian and Persian) In Saudi Arabia the government have us as Sharifs and every Arab Scholar/historian mention us as Hashimites.

I just don’t feel black. I have abstract thoughts. I ponder my future and love my family. I have a commitment to raises a held together family unit. Those qualities alienate me from feeling black πŸ˜”

Black is just a general race descriptor for Africans, that doesn't mean anything beyond a geographical location. So of course you will not 'feel it'. It's a matter of 'fact'. Same way that Whites are White, Browns are Brown, Yellows are Yellow.

That said, dadka caydiisa maad iska deysid? Ilaahay ka baq, hadaa qof Muslim ah tahay.

I don’t need validation and recognition from Arabs (A lot of so called β€œArabs” are Arabized Turks and Caucasian and Persian) In Saudi Arabia the government have us as Sharifs and every Arab Scholar/historian mention us as Hashimites.

I bet you, you look like a shorter, slightly lighter Nilotic man waliba. Just like all the niman who are obsessed with claiming Ana Arabism. Isku xishooda.

Black is just a general race descriptor for Africans, that doesn't mean anything beyond a geographical location. So of course you will not 'feel it'. It's a matter of 'fact'. Same way that Whites are White, Browns are Brown, Yellows are Yellow.

That said, dadka caydiisa maad iska deysid? Ilaahay ka baq, hadaa qof Muslim ah tahay.
Asian are actually not called yellow anymore. Go head and try to call an Asian yellow they often times won’t accept being called a color. They much rather prefer Asian as in their native continent or their nationality. Mean while you expect me to have less pride then them and except being called black. I say no to that. African is as far as you’re going to get with me.

Darood don’t have a different skin tone or look different from other Somalis. Ibn Batuta outlined the people settling from saylac to Muqdisho as being black Berbers. Such a general sentiment was consistent with other Arab geographers who described the inhabitants of what is know modern Somalia as blacks. I mean, it’s not rocket science, the average person in Somali is black 🀣

Asian are actually not called yellow anymore. Go head and try to call an Asian yellow they often times won’t accept being called a color. They much rather prefer Asian as in their native continent or their nationality. Mean while you expect me to have less pride then them and except being called black. I say no to that. African is as far as you’re going to get with me.

Your skincolour is Black, your ethnic group is Somali. Why do you have an issue with your own skintone.

Darood don’t have a different skin tone or look different from other Somalis. Ibn Batuta outlined the people settling from saylac to Muqdisho as being black Berbers. Such a general sentiment was consistent with other Arab geographers who described the inhabitants of what is know modern Somalia as blacks. I mean, it’s not rocket science, the average person in Somali is black 🀣

It's usually the Somali men who have literal Madow skin who shame us online. They act like they all look like nin midab cas, when in reality that's maybe around 30% of us, on average. There is literally no excuse for this embarrassing identity crisis.

I’m brown skinned actually. Not black..

That's what Madow people also call themselves.

Now where will you run?

1722681831715.png

wonyluvr

VIP
You aren’t Arab.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Being a Hashemite does not mean that you are Arab. The Sayid used to boast about his Hashemite lineage calling Ibrahim (a.s) his true awoowe but he never considered himself Arab, rather he called them cowards and spineless

This thread shouldn't have surpassed five pages, I'm disappointed in you all, easily feeding into ragebait and flimsy assertions like the SSpot classic "Somalis are Arab!!1!" claim.