Ultimate Proof for Somalis being Arab

Wallahi I wouldn’t even be mad about Somalis claiming Arab if they actually spoke Arabic as a first language for centuries……but the kicker is that they don’t πŸ˜‚. We have our own language and the average Somali can’t even speak Arabic on a native level unless they were educated at an Arabic speaking school or lived in the Gulf.

Arabic isn’t even an ethnicity that’s based on genetic heritage anymore since many are indeed Arabised populations, but what they all share is language. Hence, How are you claiming Arab when you don’t even tick the most basic requirement…..speaking Arabic as a mother tongue?

Truly dumb people. The Sudanese who are black mixed with Asiatics are indeed Arab…You’re not. Don’t beg it.

Guess what, a lot of my Khaleeji friends initially thought Somalia was an Arab country and that we were Arab. I had to be tell them we aren’t. However, Once they found out that Arabic wasn’t our mother tongue and that we have a completely different language, they changed their minds and said β€˜Nope y’all aren’t Arab, you’re right! .

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Wallahi I wouldn’t even be mad about Somalis claiming Arab if they actually spoke Arabic as a first language for centuries……but the kicker is that they don’t πŸ˜‚. We have our own language and the average Somali can’t even speak Arabic on a native level unless they were educated at an Arabic speaking school or lived in the Gulf.

Arabic isn’t even an ethnicity that’s based on genetic heritage anymore since many are indeed Arabised populations, but what they all share is language. Hence, How are you claiming Arab when you don’t even tick the most basic requirement…..speaking Arabic as a mother tongue?

Truly dumb people. The Sudanese who are black mixed with Asiatics are indeed Arab…You’re not. Don’t beg it.

I’m gonna get extreme hate for this but: Islam is the reason why most Somali thinks they’re Arabs. Let be honest now. Islam has so many Arab cultural influences. It forces you to recite the Quran in Arabic, it encourages you to dress in an Arab thobe, and greet people in Arabic (As-salamu alaykum). And their final Prophet being an Arab himself. This can only indicate their Arab obsessions. If Somalia weren’t mostly Muslim I doubt they’d even wanted to associate with Arabs considering most Arab (excluding the gulf) countries aren’t doing so well.

Hate me on this but is the way I see it. This weird obsession is rooted through religion.

BayesianSemiticMap.jpg

Somalis used to speak arabic we lost it in the last 200 years because of the colonization.

I’m gonna get extreme hate for this but: Islam is the reason why most Somali thinks they’re Arabs. Let be honest now. Islam has so many Arab cultural influences. It forces you to recite the Quran in Arabic, it encourages you to dress in an Arab thobe, and greet people in Arabic (As-salamu alaykum) This can only indicate their Arab obsessions. If Somalia weren’t mostly Muslim I doubt they’d even wanted to associate with Arabs considering most Arab (excluding the gulf) countries aren’t doing so well.

Hate me on this but is the way I see it.
Maybe but that doesn't explain why Ana Arab sentiments aren't as prominent in other predominantly Muslim ethnicities like Malays and Bengalis.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Maybe but that doesn't explain why Ana Arab sentiments aren't as prominent in other predominantly Muslim ethnicities like Malays and Bengalis.
It’s because we geographically are closer to Arabia.Yemen is our neighbour.

I’m gonna get extreme hate for this but: Islam is the reason why most Somali thinks they’re Arabs. Let be honest now. Islam has so many Arab cultural influences. It forces you to recite the Quran in Arabic, it encourages you to dress in an Arab thobe, and greet people in Arabic (As-salamu alaykum). And their final Prophet being an Arab himself. This can only indicate their Arab obsessions. If Somalia weren’t mostly Muslim I doubt they’d even wanted to associate with Arabs considering most Arab (excluding the gulf) countries aren’t doing so well.

Hate me on this but is the way I see it. This weird obsession is rooted through religion.

I blame the people who teach Ana Arabism as a religious doctrine. The religious crowd who call themselves Arab names such as 'Ummu', 'Abu', 'Akhi' etc.

I blame the people who teach Ana Arabism as a religious doctrine. The religious crowd who call themselves Arab names such as 'Ummu', 'Abu', 'Akhi' etc.
Anybody that has those in their IG username is bound to be the biggest headache you'll ever be mutuals with out of all the Muslim ones ffs, usually a UK timo jileec Salafi hardliner type

Wallahi I even saw a Croatian convert calling herself 'Ukhti'

:draketf: :draketf: :draketf:

You fucking idiot
Lets not make this personal.
No, we didn't. Beenta dhaaf.

Adiga please, move to an Arab country, naag Carab ah guurso, oo nooga bax jinsiyadeena.
That is my plan gabadh mj ah oo carab asal ah:lolbron:
I bet that the Arab haters here never knew that Somali language is Sabaean South Arabian Dialect
I have done my job if they want to be ignoramus then so be it.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I have a fear, that all Muslim ethnic groups, sadly, have this weird 'quraysh' mythology.

If you got to Wikipedia you’d see list of sections of each groups who believes in Banu hashims (East Asians are also bizarrely included)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
View attachment 337228
Somalis used to speak arabic we lost it in the last 200 years because of the colonization.
If we lost our Arabic language due to colonization, we’d be speaking a European language instead as a replacement.
Namely English or Italian. But instead we speak a native local language that has existed for at least 2000 yrs invented by Somalis.

I don’t know if you’re trolling or very low IQ. It isn’t funny anymore. This level of stupidity is simply concerning.

Last edited: