UncleMenace AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why do you crave for attention?
Why do you always post embarrassing stuff about Somalis especially girls?

I don't crave for attention, it is entertainment for to get me through my working days. I am handling my business while I just clown here.

I do not intent embarrass Somalis, I like to discuss our flaws.

I have not attacked any girl other than ones there are in the public domain.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When was with last time you flew in a plane?

Very hard for me to remember now. Ohh yeah 2014

It was pretty adventurous too. I was heading to Europe and it was summer. Summer is the high season adeer.
The genius I am I refuse to pay the $1400..you see, I don't live in a gateway city (no international connection) so broke up the ticket.

I looked and searched all the east coast cities for the cheapest airline heading to my European destination. I found it for $649 from philly. I cut another ticket to Phily for just $180. I got there a day before where I booked a hotel next to the airport with an airport shuttle. :chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ever since I've came on this forum you've seemed like someone familiar @UncleMenace, but I don't care to know esp since ur a wife cheater

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2014?
Are you scared of flying?

No Walahi ! You can't fly the whole family to a place like Montreal. It is tremendously expensive. Walahi I love my road trips, I drive for 5 hours and rent a 4 star hotel in the middle of nowhere got $64.

Btw! It is so convenient to have a cat and a gps to go and explore that city you are at. No need the relatives to drive you around. No need to ask "what's the attraction placed here".
Do you see the positive side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts