Unmatched and blocked on muzz after 3 messages

Young man and to the women too, if you don’t have thick skin, online dating will eat you up.

You can’t take it personally. You have all sorts of characters on there. You have the lurkers, the ones in relationships that just want to test the waters, the ones who’ve been on the app for such a long time they have a deluded sense of always thinking the grass is greener, the mentally unstable, the insecure and the list continues. I literally know conventionally attractive women on Muzz struggling and saying that no one talks on the app. It’s gone down hill it seems.

Just don’t take it too seriously. Match with people and if it they block, or stop replying, who cares? You don’t know them and believe me, you’ll find decent ones and at the same time join Somali professional groups, Somalis going Hiking ect to find a partner as well.

You can’t take these things too seriously because believe me, I know conventionally attractive people having issues on the app. So I believe you’re probably not bad looking so, relax and breath and again don’t take it personally and nearly everyone I know including the women are complaining about the app.

I deleted the app since the men I matched which was about 6 didn't match me back and I found out why. Apparently men on muz can't see who liked their profile or even see compliment (which I did to one of them) unless they get gold. This triggered me as I liked all the somali men I found handsome and had a good bio. SMH
The app has definitely it seems gone down hill. A few years ago, it was good and I know various Somali girls that have married using that app, but as of late nearly all my single girls are complaining even the really pretty ones who have nice photos.

The app has definitely it seems gone down hill. A few years ago, it was good and I know various Somali girls that have married using that app, but as of late nearly all my single girls are complaining even the really pretty ones who have nice photos.
I regret not taking the app seriously last year when I joined. At least if I matched they would have seen me like their profile, my friend found her spouse through muz.. I don't even know what to do now

the best conversation I’ve ever had on that app was with this 5’4 guy that was lowkey balding. Good looking guys are boring wallahi they make me want to rip my hair out.

I regret not taking the app seriously last year when I joined. At least if I matched they would have seen me like their profile, my friend found her spouse through muz.. I don't even know what to do now

Regret nothing, it just wasn't your time. When it's your time you will marry. I know women who got married in late 30s, early 40s to decent guys, and who have children. Everybody should unplug from social media and man-made expectations that are not compatible with reality and Allah's timing.

I also had 20 somali women view my profile. None of them liked me. I can assure you am not even ugly and many women have commented on my looks. Those who I send likes all ignore me.

The only girl who liked me unmatched and blocked me after 3 messages. I did not send her any bad messages and was as respectful as possible. I also tried other dating apps but no Somali girl matches with me.

I saw a cute, high-functioning Somali autistic lady, on social media who is married now, I'm not sure if her husband is also on the spectrum or not. Insha'Allah you will find your match, keep going.

I saw this comment online, it may help you?

Maybe mention it but don't make it a prominent part of your profile description. Say something like "I have autism spectrum disorder so find social interaction challenging", but put a positive spin on it and say what it makes good in you like listening, having lots of interests etc. That way people are less likely to be put off if they know how it affects you both good and bad. If people are put off you purely by the fact you have ASD then f*ck them (not literally of course)!

Me: Salaam alaykum

Her: wac alaykum salaam, how are you doing?

Me: I am doing good, what about you?

Her: Good

Me: What’s your interests? I enjoy reading and gaining knowledge. Along with running and gym.

*blocked*
Amateur move,my course costs $600 a month I’ll guide you through.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Amateur move,my course costs $600 a month I’ll guide you through.
The Office Lol GIF