Very FEMININE gay Somali is becoming a Snapchat celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.
:stopit: It's 11:30 pm right now

We work by the way. We don't rely on welfare like you euros. Check the euro unemployment rate for s and check ours:damedamn:

Sxb i dont care about euros :chrisfreshhah:
s are s wherever they go. :drakelaugh: How are u going to use the same racist rethorics aimed at Sudanese and aboriginals when it full well apply to us as well??? Kkkkkk :russ:

Sxb i dont care about euros :chrisfreshhah:
s are s wherever they go. :drakelaugh: How are u going to use the same racist rethorics aimed at Sudanese and aboriginals when it full well apply to us as well??? Kkkkkk :russ:
No, they don't apply to us. Sudos and abos are notorious for Gangs and same goes for Lebos. Somalis don't start the gangs themselves but join in very small numbers, unlike euros who start gangs and become notorious for it

Face it, we're just better:yacadiim:

No, they don't apply to us. Sudos and abos are notorious for Gangs and same goes for Lebos. Somalis don't start the gangs themselves but join in very small numbers, unlike euros who start gangs and become notorious for it

Face it, we're just better:yacadiim:

Just wait until a couple more fobs arrive, you'll be seeing gangs with dumb names spawning all over Oz lol

Just wait until a couple more fobs arrive, you'll be seeing gangs with dumb names spawning all over Oz lol
Sxb we have tough immigration laws with FOBs
If anyone come on a boat, they face 2 years on an island and get treated like subhumans

These white people dont f*ck around :hemad:

Lmaoooo thats funny. Sometimes I watch Australian border police, :icon lol: it's wild

I like how everytime someone brings something that looks relatively harmless, like spice, gets treated like criminals who just importated cocaine :ftw9nwa: i know australias eco system is delicate nd they have to take precautions but its still hilarious z3zrULC

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Lmaoooo thats funny. Sometimes I watch Australian border police, :icon lol: it's wild

I like how everytime someone brings something that looks relatively harmless, like spice, gets treated like criminals who just importated cocaine :ftw9nwa: i know australias eco system is delicate nd they have to take precautions but its still hilarious z3zrULC

Spice isn't harmless doe

:browtf:

IMG_1401.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.