Very FEMININE gay Somali is becoming a Snapchat celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw Somali Features. You guys aren't any better.

Kkkkkk that's what I said in that other thread yet they wanna act smug. Such a tiny population of somalis over there and their youths STILL join gangs lmaooooo
clear.png

Apex gang :chrisfreshhah:
Gay men can do my makeup all day, damn. I am too much of a tomboy to be doing that every morning

I legit have no make up skills lmao I'm such a lost cause. At least I have nice skin :yloezpe:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Homosexuality is in all cultures you dumb fucks. It's just that Europeans decided to accept gays into society a lot earlier than other cultures.

I'll tell you what's a foreign culture, Islam. It's a foreign ideology in a foreign language with foreign customs.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Kkkkkk that's what I said in that other thread yet they wanna act smug. Such a tiny population of somalis over there and their youths STILL join gangs lmaooooo
clear.png

Apex gang :chrisfreshhah:

I legit have no make up skills lmao I'm such a lost cause. At least I have nice skin :yloezpe:
Apex is a fuckin sudo gang,Nayaa im warning you ,dont try and tarnish ReeRAustralia's repeutation:ufdup:
8fc74d1d0f57b07e9dcd6e8c8aafa201.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
oooooooooooop i was just about to say that lmao. i heard about that sudanese gang that somalis are joining too. what was it called? guerrilla gang?
Nayaa who in the hell said somalis were joining that gang.This propaganda has gone too far,all these Northern Hemiphere diasporas tryna create fabrications about the only successful Somali's in the qurbo to try and make themselves feel better about their predicament,smh go smoke some weed and shit and steal your moms ayuuto:camby::camby:

Nayaa who in the hell said somalis were joining that gang.This propaganda has gone too far,all these Northern Hemiphere diasporas tryna create fabrications about the only successful Somali's in the qurbo to try and make themselves feel better about their predicament,smh go smoke some weed and shit and steal your moms ayuuto:camby::camby:

Lbr the most well behaved diaspora are the ones in arab countries kkkk cuz they know they'll be deported with the quickness if they act up

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
After 10 years of searching you bring some :trash::trash::trash:evidence.Anyways if you read the article it clearly says : and that people arrested and charged may falsely identify themselves as being from those communities.

After 10 years of searching you bring some :trash::trash::trash:evidence.Anyways if you read the article it clearly says : and that people arrested and charged may falsely identify themselves as being from those communities.

Bro I'm at work, I have things to do. Not everyone can sit around all day collcting government benefits while brainstorming new ways to commit welfare fraud. :icon lol:

Don't let the bogans get u the hillbillies are usually the most violent :chrisfreshhah:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Bro I'm at work, I have things to do. Not everyone can sit around all day collcting government benefits while brainstorming new ways to commit welfare fraud. :icon lol:

Don't let the bogans get u the hillbillies are usually the most violent :chrisfreshhah:
Firstly it's my day of ,and my family dosent take benefits like your fraudulent brethren in the uk. And who goes on SSpot at work anyways, smh:camby::camby::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.