Very FEMININE gay Somali is becoming a Snapchat celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool homosexuality isn't Somali culture
Homosexuality is apart of human sexuality which is why it exists in all cultures. Your particular aversion to homosexuality is due to Islam which interestingly enough ISNT Somali. Do not lecture a Somali about a natural sexual impulse as being foreign when you willfully subscribe to an unnatural foreign ideology to Somalnimo.

waraabe

Your superior
Homosexuality is apart of human sexuality which is why it exists in all cultures. Your particular aversion to homosexuality is due to Islam which interestingly enough ISNT Somali. Do not lecture a Somali about a natural sexual impulse as being foreign when you willfully subscribe to an unnatural foreign ideology to Somalnimo.

Nope, ism isn't part of our culture. It's European culture and to copy it is cultural appropriation

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I have never seen so many down lows than Somalis. It's definently in their hidden culture.

dahell2.png
dahellsmoke.png

Galaeri

It's not just muslims that dislike gays. Most ethnic groups hate jews. I am one of those people that have a contempt for gays.

dzlZ0XB.png
As an African I am obliged to hate of faggits.

I love this forum. Whenever my non Muslim friends try to argue Muslims are tolerant and Islam is a religion of peace there is always a thread like this I can refer to. There is an old Somali saying a fool is his own informer. :siilaanyosmile:

Galaeri

I love this forum. Whenever my non Muslim friends try to argue Muslims are tolerant and Islam is a religion of peace there is always a thread like this I can refer to. There is an old Somali saying a fool is his own informer. :siilaanyosmile:

You can't use this forum as an example like. There are plenty of gay supporters on this forum. :ayaanswag:

I on the other hand am an extremely intolerant muslim. I despise Indians almost as much as I despise homosexuals drakelol.png.

Galaeri

Yes and they're mostly atheists! While all homophobes are Muslim. only a handful and mostly girls are the ones not hating.

:lolbron: What would you think 99.99% of them wear hijabs? Because the vast majority of them are not apostates. They are the same Xalimos in BLM.

Status
Not open for further replies.