Visting my relatives in Europe and it's seriously a sh*thole

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
No wonder UK somalis are batshit crazy I would be too if I lived in those conditions :williamswtf:

The streets are so dirty, there's qashin everywhere, the houses are incredibly small, old and, worn out. No joke there's literally 6 of my cousins sleeping in 1 bedroom

:tocry:

Even dixon in toronto looks much better than the average european neighborhood

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
No wonder UK somalis are batshit crazy I would be too if I lived in those conditions :williamswtf:

The streets are so dirty, there's qashin everywhere, the houses are incredibly small, old and, worn out. No joke there's literally 6 of my cousins sleeping in 1 bedroom

When I first started watching beta squad last year I was honestly disgusted with the way the UK looked.

That's when I realized I was truly blessed to live in North America.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
When I first started watching beta squad last year I was honestly disgusted with the way the UK looked.

That's when I realized I was truly blessed to live in North America.
They live in London everywhere else is fine expect for Luton,Blackpool, Birmingham and the Cov

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Take them back now :mjcry:
No Way Lol GIF by Twitter

Reer Norway have it good apparently

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Exactly their homes are so small and they are paying millions for it 💀

Trending

Latest posts