Walahi news coming out of Canada about a Somali couple is shameful and cause for a suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasty but an important decision. If i were in his shoes, i would've done the same thing except his only mistake was he didn't get anything for his $$$ at least hit if before you kick her out

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
you men are so stupid its unreal sometimes. if a woman can have an actual 5-7lbs child what makes you think a few ceebs are gonna stretch anything.
if a woman isn't tight enough then maybe your few inches are the problem.:damedamn:

in all seriousness, as the resident scientist, I will tell you guys that virginity is not something that can be physically tested. as i said the blood on the first time is the result of lack of stimulation.
If that qumayo don't bleed she's not a virgin :ufdup:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
you men are so stupid its unreal sometimes. if a woman can have an actual 5-7lbs child what makes you think a few ceebs are gonna stretch anything.
if a woman isn't tight enough then maybe your few inches are the problem.:damedamn:

in all seriousness, as the resident scientist, I will tell you guys that virginity is not something that can be physically tested. as i said the blood on the first time is the result of lack of stimulation.
We don't know any specifics. According to the story she wasn't a virgin, so I'm just going to take that at face value. Do you think what he did was justified if she indeed did admit to not being a virgin after the fact?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
By all means you shouldn't discriminate when it comes to girls who've been mounted their thingy thing is elastic so waa caadi I think virgins are not for every man. Men like you don't deserve virgins, you deserve whatever comes your way, whatever object the wind scatters your way. Laakinse aniga wallahi I would never be able to love a girl that's been used before, its abhorrent to similar to a used condom it's simply no good, but hey different strokes for different folks.

1. First of all I am a virgin and would never consider zina. But somehow this nigga think I don't deserve a virgin?!?
2. You of all people, a person that calls people gaal (a serious sin) and commits zina believe that you deserve a virgin?

Like it says in the Quran, the man that sleeps around will get a woman that sleeps around.

P.S this doesn't change my opinion: The woman deserved better and she can hit me up...... :hemad:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Rageedi

We dont wife no fucking hoes :camby::camby::camby:

I would have piped her for at least a week minimum then thrown her away though. A second hand product still has its uses.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bust a nut on her face that shit would be the most expensive nutt 250,000 nacaala bang her for months get your money's worth then discard off her swiftly qumayoda beerka caro ku goosey

We don't know any specifics. According to the story she wasn't a virgin, so I'm just going to take that at face value. Do you think what he did was justified if she indeed did admit to not being a virgin after the fact?
its justified to an extent. kicking her out was probably a step too far but if my husband admitted he was a man hoe, I would divorce him too.

waraabe

Your superior
He is correct, he paid for a brand new siil but instead he got a second hand siil. If he wanted a second hand siil, he would've paid for that product

Kanye

its justified to an extent. kicking her out was probably a step too far but if my husband admitted he was a man hoe, I would divorce him too.
And that's entirely reasonable. :manny: I'd take a step further and say that I think asking her to hit the road is also entirely reasonable...she just wasted $250,000 uno.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bust a nut on her face that shit would be the most expensive nutt 250,000 nacaala bang her for months get your money's worth then discard off her swiftly qumayoda beerka caro ku goosey

:chrisfreshhah:

But then you've been linked forever to that . Take your expensive L for the night and kick rocks in the am

:camby:

what a bunch of fucking xoolo the lot of you.
about he paid for a product, you ugly fuckers ain't even gonna get a hooker to give you the time of day so i don't know why you are bothered.

stop being disrespectful little cunts to women unless your dads also paid for your mothers.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Walahi bilahi this story is true and a person close to the situation is actually heart broken about it. This friend is defending her because that's home girl. She's saying that he is lying about her.

:ivers::manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Like you have the authority to do that :lolbron:

What a liberal feminist lunatic.

You're type have a rude awakening.

Just wait till you get married.

If I was married to you I would've disabled you with rapid production of children where you turn into an obese low self esteemed witch :camby:

Kanye

Walahi bilahi this story is true and a person close to the situation is actually heart broken about it. This friend is defending her because that's home girl. She's saying that he is lying about her.

:ivers::manny:
I believe you, wallahi I've heard identical stories of people I know IRL minus the $250k but I never enquire further.

And that's entirely reasonable. :manny: I'd take a step further and say that I think asking her to hit the road is also entirely reasonable...she just wasted $250,000 uno.
i'm inclined to believe thats he is overreacting and has no prove of his accusation other than what i just said about the no blood thing.

she probably knew he was serious about the whole virgin thing before she married him and wouldn't just say it to him without knowing of his reaction so i don't think she admitted to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.