Walahi news coming out of Canada about a Somali couple is shameful and cause for a suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must upset you that I curve ugly Somali girls like you every single day in real life

:westbrookswag:

I don't show this side of me to anyone not even my friends, let alone girls you know. I do whatever I can to get that pussy.
you think you are curving them but its Allah having mercy on those girls but never allowing you to be in their lives.
they have dodged a bullet and bi'idnillah many more of my sisters will. in sha Allah

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
of course not. he is a hypocritical man who thinks he deserves more than an std filled hooker.

virgins are for pious men, not man hoes who brag about their sin.
I've had this discussion with many miskeen girls including Somalis and they all agree that they they'd prefer an experienced man who can please them

life is just soooo hypocritical and I love it :ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
of course not. he is a hypocritical man who thinks he deserves more than an std filled hooker.

virgins are for pious men, not man hoes who brag about their sin.
Where have I bragged about having sex? Don't lie just cause you don't like my views, if you're indeed truthful bring forth your evidence otherwise vamoose with your menstrual & oestrogen induced drivel.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
ma nigga took an expensive capital L hope he at least enjoyed his money's worth in those few days.
اَلۡخَبِيۡثٰتُ لِلۡخَبِيۡثِيۡنَ وَالۡخَبِيۡثُوۡنَ لِلۡخَبِيۡثٰتِۚ وَالطَّيِّبٰتُ لِلطَّيِّبِيۡنَ وَالطَّيِّبُوۡنَ لِلطَّيِّبٰتِۚ اُولٰٓٮِٕكَ مُبَرَّءُوۡنَ مِمَّا يَقُوۡلُوۡنَؕ لَهُمۡ مَّغۡفِرَةٌ وَّرِزۡقٌ كَرِيۡمٌ
(24:26) Corrupt women are for corrupt men, and corrupt men for corrupt women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women. They are innocent of the calumnies people utter.There shall be forgiveness for them and a generous provision.

90d837a6e3da89b1d38c67d71a526001.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
do you even speak English you dumb fob? what the f*ck is uneven.

I'm a Muslim who doesn't commit zina unlike the rest of you cretins but carry on sinning and expecting virtuous women.
I think he's referring to your vagina when he said uneven :chrisfreshhah:

Where have I bragged about having sex? Don't lie just cause you don't like my views, if you're indeed truthful bring forth your evidence otherwise vamoose with your menstrual & oestrogen induced drivel.

Evidence:
I pray to Allah that I fall in love wallahi. I have never felt anything except lust can you imagine trying to hook up a girl you're with, with a next man just so that she don't get attached. I remember one girl telling me that she feels sorry for me & I started laughing then me being suspicious & thinking has this poisoned my food so I asked her to clarify then to my surprise she said you will never be able to love a girl in your life, deep down I was shook cause I knew there was some truth to her statement cause I never did love anyone thus far. Sometimes I listen to love songs & watch romantic movies trying to search for love if only for just few seconds but to no avail. I get bored with a chick if she ain't feeding my appetite as a red blooded man, I keep conversation mediocre & skip pillow talk forget affection all I know is penetration, to those who have been in love wallahi you should count yourself being amongst the fortunate, imagine talking & being around a girl for years then trying to hook her up with a friend, sharing is caring old habits die hard.

Sometimes I pretend that I'm in love & listen to love songs but as soon as the track is done the first thing on my mind is head :oh6b81q:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Can you imagine going to cop a new ps4 and the box was open, it was missing its controller, and someone played FIFA on it?

How would you feel for buying a second hand used product? You would be outraged since you paid FULL price for it.

Understand that women are the same. I dont care if you are second hand product, but you shouldn't advertise yourself as brand new. Thats a scam! :jcoleno:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Evidence:
'Penetration' what I meant by that is have deep conversations I like to penetrate deep into the girls mind.

If a girl is not feeding my needs meaning hugging & kissing, touching her naaso then she's no good to me.

Where did I mention anything about having sex? Why do people love to speculate? If you don't understand what I meant then just ask me instead of jumping to conclusions :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.