War in Sool

The SNM politician losing his seat in Finland is an example of what is coming their way in general. It's a good idea for people to tell the truth to themselves and understand their strengths and weaknesses. In the case of SNM terrorists, they have deluded themselves about everything, from their military prowess to their population. But in reality, they literally live in the stomach of Daarood, and the only way "out" is right into the gulf of Aden.

Instead of understanding that they are 'midgets' on most aspects compared to us, they told themselves lies and puffed up their little chest to knock on our doors for 30 + years. When the door was finally opened, they started screaming "TOLAAAAYEEEY YAA URUR SAMAALE, I MEAN IRRIR SAMAALE AH"-- bear in mind, they started Ally-Wacasho when only one branch of Daarood opened the door to fight them, only one.

Let this serve as a lesson for everyone. If you are a liar, lie to everyone, but don't tell lies to yourself. :ftw9nwa::oh6b81q:

Stick to being the court jesters you were meant to be, "Hoyga Fanka"

hooray-celebrate.gif

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The Isaaq politician losing his seat in Finland is an example of what is coming their way in general. It's a good idea for people to tell the truth to themselves and understand their strengths and weaknesses. In the case of Isaaq, they have deluded themselves about everything, from their military prowess to their population. But in reality, they literally live in the stomach of Daarood, and the only way "out" is right into the gulf of Aden.

Instead of understanding that they are 'midgets' on most aspects compared to us, they told themselves lies and puffed up their little chest to knock on our doors for 30 + years. When the door was finally opened, they started screaming "TOLAAAAYEEEY YAA URUR SAMAALE, I MEAN IRRIR SAMAALE AH"-- bear in mind, they started Ally-Wacasho when only one branch of Daarood opened the door to fight them, only one.

Let this serve as a lesson for everyone. If you are a liar, lie to everyone, but don't tell lies to yourself. :ftw9nwa::oh6b81q:

hooray-celebrate.gif
Qaat its hell of drug :tocry: .

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
The Isaaq politician losing his seat in Finland is an example of what is coming their way in general. It's a good idea for people to tell the truth to themselves and understand their strengths and weaknesses. In the case of Isaaq, they have deluded themselves about everything, from their military prowess to their population. But in reality, they literally live in the stomach of Daarood, and the only way "out" is right into the gulf of Aden.

hooray-celebrate.gif
I was a victim of their military propaganda, I was extremely worried for the people in SSC and thought that they would lose in a matter of weeks. Alx I woke up from that embarrassing dream.
I hope they send more troops now, the semi arid lands of Laascanood needs fertiliser.

1680545587762.png

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
They are blaming Maxamed Siyaad Barre family now saying they brought heavy weapons to Laascaanood :russ:

Abaq

VIP
You CANNOT convince me that A LOT of these guys aren't Oromo. This war has proved it by the way so many of their soliders look and act. Just look at this nigga, he does not look Somali in any way, shape or form. This midget looks like he is straight from the wicked jungles of Oromia. Waa qoti.. qoti dhaalay

:jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 264207
Waa habar xabuusheedkii la sheegayay

Trending

Latest posts