War in Sool

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
#DEGDEG - Ciidamadda Beenweynta #Wagardhac oo kaa soo ruqaansaday degmooyinka Caabudwaaq iyo Saaxo oo gurmad u ah xoogaga Daraawiishta SSC-Khaatumo

Ciidamadan oo ku gaashaaman gaadiidka dagaalka ayaa ku biiraya ciidamada SSC-khaatumo ee ku sugan difaacyada Magalada Laascaanood GOBALKA SOOL.
7754C598-EAAA-4EA7-960B-B88B3AF5AFA6.jpeg
39EC13CC-B893-47DD-AADD-AE7A0B17EC5A.jpeg

cow

VIP
mx didn't enter the war, it's insult to noble sade, this few wagardhac militant

It's numbers and logic. 75 percent of mx live in jubbaland.

The only mx that can help are those in caabudwaaq/balanbale/saaxo. They are surrounded by enemies. Ogadeen on one side and HG on the other.

Wagardhac can't send It's full force they can only send about 10 percent they need to keep the rest to defend their lands. But now that Wagardhac has sent around 6 to 7 tecknikos, you will see other sub clans do the same.

It's numbers and logic. 75 percent of mx live in jubbaland.

The only mx that can help are those in caabudwaaq/balanbale/saaxo. They are surrounded by enemies. Ogadeen on one side and HG on the other.

Wagardhac can't send It's full force they can only send about 10 percent they need to keep the rest to defend their lands. But now that Wagardhac has sent around 6 to 7 tecknikos, you will see other sub clans do the same.
Wagardhac already sent 11 minimum. Including zuu and BM. And it's wagardhac Reer gediid.

They don't announce, they don't tell. It's all done quietly. Only the citizens sometimes capture.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
i don't know if they were against this they wouldn't be sending 600 gadabuursi ciidan to back up their ciidan who already were stationed in goojacadde

It’s either they had no choice or its a fabricated source. I’d take a grain of salt on many of what you read these days. They’re also not acceding to the secessionist ideology either. I’m sure you’ve seen that on social media. Most of them are condemning what’s happening in Sool and they also know it will eventually happen to Awdal as well at some point and time.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It’s either they had no choice or its a fabricated source. I’d take a grain of salt on many of what you read these days. They’re also not acceding to the secessionist ideology either. I’m sure you’ve seen that on social media. Most of them are condemning what’s happening in Sool and they also know it will eventually happen to Awdal as well at some point and time.
they already passed the yagoori bridge nobody is making shit up sxb

Do people support Awdal State or it's a small movement?

Trending