War in Sool

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
50% of the Isaaq population in Somalia live in districts 1 (Hargaysa) & 2 (Gabiley), together Maroodijeex. This half of Isaaq has a fertility rate 43% lower than that of Sool, and 40% lower than that of Sanaag.

somaliland-fertility-png.206280
Isaaq are having a hard time now, but it only gets harder with time. Somaliland has no answer for Harti population growth, and it has no qualitative edge to make up the difference.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
muse is now forcing workers in berbera port to either join the army or begg somewhere else :damn: :deadmanny: wallahi muse shani is gonna destroy the male population of somaliland like stalin did with Russia

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
i always laught when landers here say ''we not using our full force'' while they recruit nomads,prison guards,port workers,divers,ciyaal suuq kids etc :pachah1:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
i always laught when landers here say ''we not using our full force'' while they recruit nomads,prison guards,port workers,divers,ciyaal suuq kids etc :pachah1:
When is khatuumo counter offensive start to librate the land

Last edited:
i always laught when landers here say ''we not using our full force'' while they recruit nomads,prison guards,port workers,divers,ciyaal suuq kids etc
It is mostly 'cos they do not know any better, and are struggling to accept the reality on the ground.

I recently had to console one of my relatives, who was almost on the brink of collapse, when the reality finally sunk in, and he kept repeating: 'but the SL national army is the strongest in the HoA, adeer Nuux Taani himself said so'. I had to be gentle, and could hardly say any more than: 'adeer Nuux was bluffing, and being economical with the truth'.

He could not go past: 'how, how, how, but MBC said that too'. I am now tempted to opening a bereavement counseling clinic & Acute denial rehab centre, only for my relatives from the triangle.

Even Shiine Culay can't hide the truth.

Who built Schools, hospitals, and other developments.
Before building schools & hospitals in Las Anod, could you build them in Oodweyne, Balidhiig, Ceel Afweyn, and towns in between where reerku resides?

It is like saying you are launching a satellite when you do no have anything to cover your nether regions.

As the man said: Come on now!

Oh I forgot: I should have added Burco to the list. Thanks for reminding me of it @Tropical Breeze .

Trending