War in Sool

Somaliland politicians have been shukansing yahuud, or their real lineage?, for a very long time.

The Somali tradition holds that the Yibir are descendants of Mohammad Hanif of Hargeysa. Mohammad Hanif acquired a reputation as a pagan magician, according to Somali folklore, he was defeated by Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn.According to this myth, the rest of the Somali society has ever since paid a small gift to a Yibir after childbirth, as a form of blood compensation.

Here are some letters from the Israeli Archive, of their correspondence with Isaaq political elites in Somalia from 1960-1965, Initiated by Abdulkadir Abdi Dualeh

1681597399214.png

1681597412312.png

1681597421173.png

Last edited:
Isaaq soldiers keep trying to escape Goojacadde caves, about 10 of them got murdered by the SNM terrorist army, after trying to escape. Due to this, some of them are even resorting to harming themselves so they have permission to go back home.

Also, Muuse Biixi sent his son to do a photoshoot in Caynabo, whilst pretending to be in Goojacadde, to encourage people to send their sons, but it's not working. Their morale is running on empty, especially because they don't trust nor like each other. They don't give heavy weapons to Habar Garxajis (till this day, I don't know what this clan consists of, but I know they're not respected in the triangle).

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Even Shiine Culay can't hide the truth.

Who built Schools, hospitals, and other developments.
The guy is paid. Even if his lies about SL building Schools and hospitals were true, who is that linked to Muuse Biixi and Deni since they aren't in office more than 5-7 years? Did Sool and sanaag saw an infrastructure boom in past 6 years? Clearly a lie, in fact SL destroyed the locally funded water facilities and hospitals.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Posting fake letter, to win our hearts :dead: :chrisfreshhah::drakekidding:

Stop wasting you're time here, these people all are just filled with hate everyday in this holy month just talk.

The city of laascaanood is not even a city no more with just a hellscape of darood militias who rob the small amount of people still there kill and rape.

The 2 girls who were once the face of the "revolution" raxma & fahima have fled the city.

The people who have fled to kalaybaydh are suffering with no help coming to then from their tribal elders in garowe.

The only thing the terrorist are doing is making video propaganda that makes that blue flag shaggers happy and keep sending them money to stay longer

The guy is paid. Even if his lies about SL building Schools and hospitals were true, who is that linked to Muuse Biixi and Deni since they aren't in office more than 5-7 years? Did Sool and sanaag saw an infrastructure boom in past 6 years? Clearly a lie, in fact SL destroyed the locally funded water facilities and hospitals.
Somaliland Development Fund 2017
Las Anod General Hospital $4m
1681640675113.png

1681640716714.png

- Las Anod city water supply project - Done โœ”๏ธ
- Construction of Nugaal University - 90% complete before war broke out
- Roads inside Las Anod - Done โœ”๏ธ
- Aqalka madaxtooyada Las Anod - Done โœ”๏ธ
- Las Anod Master plan project - Done โœ”๏ธ
- Largest water dam - was on-going
- Gambadha dry port - proposed/Was about to start this year.
-Rehabilitation of Las Anod - Burco Road $15m planned to start after Burco - Berbera Road rehabilitation Done. NOW 50% complete $13m. SOMALILAND DEVELOPMENT FUND.
1681641500805.png

I can't count on everything.

View attachment 267031
View attachment 267032
-Rehabilitation of Las Anod - Burco Road $15m planned to start after Burco - Berbera Road rehabilitation Done. NOW 50% complete $13m. SOMALILAND DEVELOPMENT FUND.
View attachment 267036

Warya how many times do we debunk this. You sound like a broken record
Tired Zzz GIF

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Burco is 3rd Largest and most populous city After Mogadishu and Hargeisa.

Larger and better than all Daarood cities, twice the size of Bosaso or Larger than Bosaso and Garowe combined.

So what's your point? Burco is the jewel of Isaaq. All Isaaqs love Burco more than Hargeisa and any other city. Just because reer Burco don't want to invest it in their city and love to invest in Hargeisa instead doesn't mean no developments at all.
The devil is alive.

You ain't getting this one by me, i know about the fact that reer burco is being ganged up against by the jeegaan alliance.

Burco's infrastructure is old as f*ck and cheap too.

Stop wasting you're time here, these people all are just filled with hate everyday in this holy month just talk.

The city of laascaanood is not even a city no more with just a hellscape of darood militias who rob the small amount of people still there kill and rape.

The 2 girls who were once the face of the "revolution" raxma & fahima have fled the city.

The people who have fled to kalaybaydh are suffering with no help coming to then from their tribal elders in garowe.

The only thing the terrorist are doing is making video propaganda that makes that blue flag shaggers happy and keep sending them money to stay longer
As long as the city is under our control we really don't care ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is why i support Liyu Police being disbanded, these moryaans attack innocent people what a bunch of slaves wallahi i Hope Ehtiopia gets rid of all them for their crimes over the past few years.

Wallahi if i had the power i would personally kill these Liyu dogs and not let anyone bury their bodies, let the animals eat them.

View attachment 267031
View attachment 267032
View attachment 267036

Lasanod hospital was an EU-funded, you fake. There is no 1 single dime contribution from Somaliland.

Las Anod city water supply project was a diaspora-funded project. My sister-in-law owns shares in that facility. The guy who runs is my subclan.

Construction of Nugaal University - was also diaspora-funded project, and it preceded Somaliland.

Waryaa, you're shameless liar. So are the rest of you. Claiming the work of the reer SSC as their own.

Trending